3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
menu.png

Overview:
Your Supervisor is murdered before your very eyes. With his dying breaths, he reveals to you that he has a sister
who can take your family in. She agrees to take you in, but her reasons are not what you expected.
Now you have to protect your roommates against your Supervisors sister who wants nothing more then to knock up all the girls.
Will you step up and win the girls or this new girl take every one from you?​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-31
Release Date: 2021-12-28
Developer: Dartred -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

The Futa and NTR content is completely avoidable. the choices are clearly marked so you will not be seeing them on accident.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac(Ch. 1): - - -
Others:
ANDROID* - TORRENT

Uncensor Patch*: - -

* This unofficial port/version/patch is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

sample1.png sample2.png sample3.png sample4.png sample5.png sample6.png cha22.png cha42.png cha74.png cha81.png cha57.png ClaireCTT.png YolandaCTT.png SilviaCTT.png AlexCTT.png

Last edited by a moderator:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Ruined in the dev notes.
can you elaborate? I don't know if it's something that I can help with so little information.

This better be futa on male, if not. i am going to be :mad:

Just kidding, good luck boo :)
I just might, you're the second person to ask for it today lol. It will probably be in a bad end way down the road.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
It will be similar to Power Vacuum game with sandbox style (?) Where to avoid the ntr we have to go chasing the old man and prevent him from being alone with the family but in this case a futa/trans aunt? Or is it going to be more of a linear VN only with options where the ntr only occurs due to bad choices of the player?
The story seems interesting and if the ntr is avoidable I will put it on watch.

Good luck dev

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
the first part exactly. PV is my inspiration so Silvia is the Hunter of my game. You can thwart her or you can "fail" and she gets the girls.

the only problem i'm having right now is in creating the "map movement". can't get the pictures from the top left corner down to the bottom left like PV.

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
ooooh, see. there sure are a lot of people are requesting it. I wasn't planning too, but I'm really considering it with so many people wanting it.
I would tell you to stick to the story you had in mind if you try to add all the kinks that people start asking you, maybe you will complicate yourself a lot to earn little,but if you want to please everyone you would have to make some kink avoidable (that is a lot of work) and you have been on this page for 4 years, you know how threads are here :KEK:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
just to be clear, it might not be canon, but that doesn't mean i won't do my best to make sure they are enjoyable to watch.

edit: just finished building the maps. now I just have to figure how to connect them in ren'py to make progress in-game. I'm still new to the Ren'Py side of things
1622424760309.png
if lay out looks familiar, it's because i looked at Power Vacuum's code into how to do it lol.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I can't play every card I have. I have to keep some suspense or cliffhangers. reasons for people to want to come back and see what happens next.

Reactions: Ginji
3.20 star(s) 17 Votes