3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
Bonus 2 isn't out yet. I'm going to release it after CH 3 comes out. So there will be 2 Bonus scenes back to back, Bonus 2 and 3. If I stopped to work on the bonus, it will just delay the main release. So i'd rather work on the bonus scenes on the small break i normally would take after a release.
when you release bonus 2&3 are you going to make 1 free on here for the poor pleebs like me? or are they all going to cost money no matter what?, talkin' to you on 2 threads now boi lol

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Hi there to you too lol. Sorry, I have to keep them to pledgers only. It wouldn't be right by them to have them pay for them and they find out I hand it out to people for free. This right now is my job. I can't afford too lose people.

I will say though, knowing this site, you'll get a copy of it eventually, you just have to hold out.

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
Hi there to you too lol. Sorry, I have to keep them to pledgers only. It wouldn't be right by them to have them pay for them and they find out I hand it out to people for free. This right now is my job. I can't afford too lose people.

I will say though, knowing this site, you'll get a copy of it eventually, you just have to hold out.
Ha, yeah it's good, I'm not butt hurt over it lol, I was just wondering since i fully expect someone is going to post on here eventually and some creaters just do it them selves after some time to stop people from doing that, so I figured i'd ask for anyone wondering if you would, also going back to someone elses earlier point of seducing the futa, i agree it's played out to turn the bitch into the lover, but since this game has drugging and rapey time, you could implement an ending where she gets a chastity belt on her dink and then gets turned it the main characters personal oni-hole and a personal Vag cleaner for the girls, once the other girls find out what she was upto since 1. that isn't done often, 2. you do have to defeat her somehow and alot of people like mindbreak tags, and 3. its the perfect punishment, at least in my opinion, she;d have to clean his dick and their pussy after every fuck and would never be able to get an erection to to the belt inflicting pain, so she would suffer... alot lol... i'm a sadist if you can't tell....

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
Ok question, after Claire's incident with the aunt you have to go back and click on the other choice, I thought it was gonna be a one off thing. But now the same happened with Alejandra, the NTR scenes where the aunt wins are not canon im assuming? You just watch them for the hots? so basically the really way to play is with the guy winning over the aunt?
I like the game as is, and appreciate the effort the dev makes, but if we're talking about personal preferences, I would love to see the story from the Mcs pov but have Sylvia get the upper hand every time and take and corrupt his mom and sisters one by one, I understand why Sylvia winning is turned into bad ends because having both routes would lead to two very separated branching of the story and would probably take twice the amount of work to finish if not more. Once again I personally would've been elated to follow the story in a single route where Sylvia is winning and we just try to powerlessly oppose her and only delay the inevitable.

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
That's pretty much it, to avoid having to write 2 story lines. 1 where Silvia wins and the current one. Also it keeps her sex scenes new and exciting since every encounter with the girls will be their first times all over again.
Seeing different ways she could devour the clueless girls is a treat on its own, I loved the "this is a dream" scene a lot.
I hope the future scenes would be a bit longer though than that, ending it right as she goes in was a huge tease.

Reactions: JeremyCole300

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Well you really wouldn't have to make 2 story lines really. Instead of the dweeb fucking the sisters/mother/cousin and winning Silvia could fuck them and the story would continue to the next chapter instead. Maybe at the end of everything have a scene where she wins if she's fucked them more then the MC has.

WardenPlaysz

Nov 4, 2020
Well you really wouldn't have to make 2 story lines really. Instead of the dweeb fucking the sisters/mother/cousin and winning Silvia could fuck them and the story would continue to the next chapter instead. Maybe at the end of everything have a scene where she wins if she's fucked them more then the MC has.
Sort of like the red endings give a point to Silvia and continues as if it was MC who did it, then depending on the points at the end depends what ending you get? Not bad idea if so.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
An update on that. I'm a little over half way done writing the script. My editors are fixing it as I give it to them in batches at the end of the day. It's looking like I'll finish in 2 days at this rate. Then my editors will give it a quality check. It's looking like Beta will release on Christmas (that would be pretty cool at least).

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
lol, Sorry. If I gave it away, I'd probably lose pledges. Wondering why they pledge if I just give it for free. I commend you for trying through. You know what though? It's Christmas, Let me give you guys something that I gave all my Patrons earlier today.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 17 Votes