3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
:unsure:
so I've been reading the early pages and it looks like there is no path where MC turns the tables and knocks up the futa aunt instead? Gotta say that is disappointing.
I have mixed feelings. I hate ntr but like futa content...this is a very weird feeling lol.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
How does me suggesting in the What if take away time from the development of my game? I'm not the one working on his what ifs... It literally takes seconds to minutes to type up a suggestion. Just like I talk here. When my computer is rendering, I can't do anything more. So I have free time to browse forums or play my switch when rendering.
When I first read this, I thought you were being accused of helping someone else develop their game. But this is over you leaving a comment? OMG! LOL

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

Cherish These Times [Ch. 3] Patched

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider. don't have time to set things up since I'm in a rush but here you go

here or below my message there's a link to my discord

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
This game is hilarious and I'm only now realizing that I somehow missed the 2nd update. Oh well more game for me!

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Reactions: bolabola

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I think that most of this drama in the game would be solved if he would just give the aunt the love that she wanted from her brother. But we love the drama! The aunt failing to impregnate the family because she is too in love with her nephew's sweet man-ass and pretty boy mouth is the kind of happy ending that has that bad ending feel to it.

Reactions: AdamJohn36

Eandrid

May 5, 2017
game is nice but giving choice only to rewind once the scene is passed until you take the pass that the dev want is kind of game breaking. If you choose one pass it s sometime because you dont want the other one, what is the point of giving two choice if there is no consequence, make a VN instead it ll be faster.

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes