3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Patreon loves adult content it's their pay host (paypal) that hates it and forced patreon to either remove stuff with incest rape bestiality or lose them.

I say that everyone that is using paturd should all leave at the same time and just let it sink like the turd that it is.

I say to just use subscribestar then you won't have to add a patch to add bestiality and stuff to your game.

Reactions: Bloodguard

WardenPlaysz

Nov 4, 2020
took a bit to clear up, but i'm in the clear again.

View attachment 1486358
Im only giving lil funding for now (will do more once your games further in development if I like what I see), but I take it that your staying on patreon? Will you also go onto other sites aswell? (since unlike twitch's partner scheme, your not limited to exclusivity by patreon and can branch out.) I like the teasers and shit on patreon but ya never know what the future holds ya know?

Reactions: AdamJohn36

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
No need to do another platform for support. I'm keeping all my content in line with Patreon guidelines. That being said, I have no control over people who modify my game to add content outside of patreons guidelines. Like that guy fanmods who posted a picture of beast. If he decided to add beast content to my game, there's nothing i can do to stop him.

And thank you for the support. Anything helps as i try to build my patreon to become my main source of income.

WardenPlaysz

Nov 4, 2020
"If" he did add something like that, I wouldn't complain about such additional content being added.
Frankly so long as everyone is above legal age and there isn't poop involved, then the more adult scenes the better. Vanilla, Extreme, Beast, NTR, its all more content.

Just need someone that defo isn't you to make a second account (Like a Pseudonym) to add such unofficial content lol.
Talking from a fanmade totally not official in any way sort of viewpoint of course.

Arctic_KitsuNe

Dec 26, 2018
can you elaborate? I don't know if it's something that I can help with so little information.

I just might, you're the second person to ask for it today lol. It will probably be in a bad end way down the road.
There should be a male on futa after you fend all of her advances on the girls

• Love
Reactions: Bloodguard

WardenPlaysz

Nov 4, 2020
What is "Cherish these times Bonus 1 (NTR) (Links added)" on Patreon? Its locked for my tier, but I will be honest, I don't like surprises lol so I'd rather know what I'm getting before I pay for stuff.
Will these bonuses be common or not during development?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
WardenPlaysz

It could be image or images or even video's and the links could go to those images or video's I'm only guessing as I'm not a patreon.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
it's the equivalent of What if? for Power Vacuum. That one was commissioned by Kingkoopa97. It's what if Yolanda marries Silvia. Unlike Power Vacuum's What ifs?. I allow any kind of request so long as i can find an assets to create the request. anything goes as far as sexual content.

It's not just an image, it's a bonus game.

Last edited:

WardenPlaysz

Nov 4, 2020
Have the bonuses been leaked before? If not, then based on development time between chapters, im probably gonna wait until next October (looking like CH6-7) with bonuses and such and just throw in £40 and grab it all at once lol.
Long wait, but I know development takes time and I don't like paying for something I can't have now ya know lol.

WardenPlaysz

Nov 4, 2020
When will the next Bonus be? (If this has been planned out)
I want to support you ("more", as im technically a supporter/doner or whatever but dunno how to change it on F95), so im looking for a time where I can grab a new chapter, the Wallpapers and any bonus content all at once. (Obviously this implies more than one bonus content, so will wait for at least a number 2-3 for that)
Any details on when the best time for that will be?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I do bonus commissions between updates so it doesn't take time away from development. I do have one person who is commissioning again after CH3 is done.

WardenPlaysz

Nov 4, 2020
You should announce the wallpapers and stuff to all patreons (once they vote has ended) as things like that and bonus content will draw more people in. Food for thought.

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes