LyraMaki

May 5, 2022
Aight so did some testing
In "This village needs help!"
You can go to roaming after saving in the first checkpoint
- I suggest you ONLY edit things such as the Apple quest, Player HP and Damage, since they are the ones that don't exactly softlock you and make the game easier
- Editing certain variables related to characters and bosses is risky, so make save backups if you plan to edit the save, which will be a .TRES file
Additionally, haven't figured out how to unlock the gallery, but with time I will figure it out

LyraMaki

May 5, 2022
I have a hipotesis based on ver 2.35 of My forest home, separate from this collection
Based on that game having 2 different files that track game progress
Assuming that the Save tracks progress, for example a boss or a house upgrade/character or event
But the settings in that version of MFH has a unique variable in it, that being the gallery stat
Since its the same creator, I would assume that the games which have a gallery option within the menu, except forest home [Lust Curse] which is basically a test build. Problem is for example, most of those settings file/code are encrypted, so can't say for sure unless we bypass it

D.D.

Mar 20, 2018
that boss fight minigame is dumb and makes zero sense
art is great though
Forest Home is pretty great

Last edited:

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
pain only preg ending type stuff.
even monster girl 1000 is better, and even that has a preg ending.

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
Life with the tribe! is weird
I collected all the clothes, put them in the basket and gave it to her, after that she is gone and idk what to do
I've beat the prisoner before and after that but now im stuck, help
Talk to the gate guard after beating the prisoner and you can leave town. Basket girl went to the water area.

Reactions: PitBullTerrier

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
The games where fun little time killers. But wasn't "My Forest Home" already on here in V2.5? That's the one I have atleast.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes