Jum421

Mar 20, 2019
Aight so did some testing
In "This village needs help!"
You can go to roaming after saving in the first checkpoint
- I suggest you ONLY edit things such as the Apple quest, Player HP and Damage, since they are the ones that don't exactly softlock you and make the game easier
- Editing certain variables related to characters and bosses is risky, so make save backups if you plan to edit the save, which will be a .TRES file
Additionally, haven't figured out how to unlock the gallery, but with time I will figure it out
I didn't see any other files other than the game itself, what are you using to edit game properties, curious and want to try it myself.

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
This devs an interesting one.
AFAIK The game "forest home" kinda blew up due to futa, not entierly what the dev expected.

Makes me wonder how this affected the other games they made since, if they continued and if sales number changed.
Isn't it incomplete still though?

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
any non broken version of "New life in a new appartment" ? cuz the save is on auto, settings does not open, you cant erase the save files so you cant start from the beginning (except if it was meant to start like that), giving the gift to the girl in room it shows an other woman reaction scene and getting stuck outside when you get there no matter the reason, after all that i drooped it sadly

Reactions: Gamma_0

Hallucination

Apr 9, 2018
The final minigame in Live With Tribe is confusing, I'm guessing the bar on the right is how full to capacity they are but other than that the multiplier on the bottom acts really weird. It always jumps back to x1.0 at the end and sometimes the way it affects the bar on the right seems completely random. Also I'm pretty sure I got fewer than the chieftess first try and still got the good end so I'm not sure how it's supposed to work.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes