b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
I managed to glitch out and break both "live with tribe" and "New life in a new appartment", lack of save function means all progress lost in both.

Sad times.
Makes me wonder..

going by files dates maybe these games where abandoned? I think only "My_forest_home" is "complete" to any real level.

Oct 11, 2018
I managed to glitch out and break both "live with tribe" and "New life in a new appartment", lack of save function means all progress lost in both.

Sad times.
Makes me wonder..

going by files dates maybe these games where abandoned? I think only "My_forest_home" is "complete" to any real level.
well "Live with Tribe" dose have a ending

eyecourt

May 21, 2017
I must be stupid, is there a dash or something for The Village Needs Help game? I can't clear the large spike pit without getting hit.

Stunkeeper

Dec 11, 2019
Live with tribe! v0.7 not working for me. I get the GODOT Game Engine screen and the game theme playing in the background, but it doesn't go past that.
So I found a solution for this, basically if you have a discrete gpu (I guess) you need to disable the driver in device manager and then launch the game, should work after that.

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
Some answers to questions:
  1. Forest home Final and Working Version is 2.35, 2.5 was bugged as hell,and had one new scene.
  2. Live with tribe is currently at 0.7,it is a project of Zak,to see if he can develop a game from start to finish,and it will be finished by the end of April,or begging of May.
  3. Forest Home Lust Curse is the Reboot of the original MFH because Zak thought that the original game has gone really off tracks from the initial idea(Futa fucking and being the master of the Forest).
  4. The Village needs help is abandoned and not finished(too hard).
  5. Forest Home Lust Curse is currently on hold,while Live with Tribe is being developed,author has some content ready,so when the Tribe game is finished,an update for MFH LC will be released and continued.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
  1. Forest home Final and Working Version is 2.35, 2.5 was bugged as hell,and had one new scene.
  2. Live with tribe is currently at 0.7,it is a project of Zak,to see if he can develop a game from start to finish,and it will be finished by the end of April,or begging of May.
  3. Forest Home Lust Curse is the Reboot of the original MFH because Zak thought that the original game has gone really off tracks from the initial idea(Futa fucking and being the master of the Forest).
  5. Forest Home Lust Curse is currently on hold,while Live with Tribe is being developed,author has some content ready,so when the Tribe game is finished,an update for MFH LC will be released and continued.
Oh neat, ok.
What about the apartment one?

Hallucination

Apr 9, 2018
Too hard to develop or too hard to play? Because playing Village the most annoying part was timing for the platforming, which seems like it shouldn't be that hard to change.

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes