tangre

Jun 13, 2017
What all do I do in Live With Tribe? I've collected the laundry, can't find what the guard wants, can't find what the smoking woman wants, when I beat the corpse thing nothing happens, can't find what the leader woman wants, what am I missing?

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
So finally got around to playing My Forst Home
It feels like its missing content that was available in older builds. Where the night time? events? Im missing a 5th key item? no sex with milking machine anymore? the heck happened...

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
So finally got around to playing My Forst Home
It feels like its missing content that was available in older builds. Where the night time? events? Im missing a 5th key item? no sex with milking machine anymore? the heck happened...
its 2.2 version.I suggested it be changed to 2.35,a little newer,but it didn't.I'll try to upload it here and request and update

tracingthelines

Dec 16, 2018
In case anyone hasn't found out, Live with Tribe! is somewhat buggy in how it detects your "completion" state. It seems to just check whether your inventory contains at least one coin and another item. If you just want to skip to the final impregnation-battle minigame, I've found that the least-effort method is to talk to the gate guard, fight the training dummy, talk to laundry girl and collect the laundry, go to the river with it (ideally no fights this and the next time), talk to the now-awake girl who tells you to go back to the river, do so the second time, and then skip straight to the chief with final inventory being 1 coin and 1 washed basket of laundry. This skips the dryad bossfight, every fight you'd have to do in forests 1-3, and the herb gathering quest.

Prior to this method I was using a more effort-required one of fighting the practice dummy, then going straight to the dryad at 2 for the rescue coin, then picking up a single piece of laundry to fill the inventory up enough for the chief to progress. Doing nothing but the practice dummy fight is a lot simpler though!

Reactions: NotAnAlien

SwiftShot

Oct 19, 2018
So which of the games has pregnancy in them that can be seen?? I'm trying to figure out which one it is.

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Live With Tribe seems pretty neat but I kinda wish there was an example tutorial on the fighting mechanic instead of just a "keep throwing yourself at it until you understand it" training dummy. Maybe one of the girls could explain it to you or something, or just have some markings in the background like with the basic controls.

Also, please add saving. I don't want to keep re-starting my progress just to see the sex again. I had to record it just so I wouldn't have to keep re-playing and re-learning the combat system...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GranTurboAutismo

cyrodi

Oct 8, 2018
Forest Home is great, but the rest of these are so buggy that they're really a struggle to get through. I hope Lust Curse is still in development.

Reactions: Bricecube

spaaztic

Oct 1, 2020
i suck so much at the timing minigame that i ended up breaking the game... like i lost so much that it somehow glitched out and forbade me from progressing further... oh well still pretty fun

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes