Lingtwik

Aug 19, 2017
Altho I really like pixel games. The Forest Home got me so mad. Not only there's a long ass wall jumping segment, but also for using the box on driade I got bad end and game was wasn't saved when I talked to her.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
my life in a new apartment is ok. there a women you can fuck as much as you want in your apartment, mini game you can make money to buy. u can talk to your neighbor only and that it. she tell you she live in 203. but there no 203. you can give her gift and after that she is gone.

forest home lust curse is ok. there are bugs that you die there lot mc character spawning everywhere or you get stuck or float. you can't get pregnant, you die from getting rape, campfire is your save point

fapguy13

Jun 27, 2020
Damn I love this side-scrollers and platformer games where the mc is male, any thread with these conditions? Thnx for the share

Oct 11, 2018
Anybody got a cleared save for Village Needs Help by any chance? This game is stomping my shit in, especially with that "don't get hit" challenge right at the start.
can't have a cleared save sin the game doesn't seem to have a ending :ROFLMAO:
everyone seems to get "stuck" at the same point (in the castle) so the game doesn't seem finished.

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes