GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Does anyone know what the brothel cards are about?
I forgot to remove from the data folder it seems, it was a mini-game about managing a whorehouse, but I never put it in the final version:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I had a video of it working on discord but i cant find it right now

Ventadorn

Jun 11, 2020
What is necessary to let Amanda go over 50? I keep getting points but she stays at 50 and I need 60 to advance it seems.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
I forgot to remove from the data folder it seems, it was a mini-game about managing a whorehouse, but I never put it in the final version
That looks like fun, but if you ever do put it in, you should probably take out the word 'jailbait', that would suggest the girl is under 18.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
That looks like fun, but if you ever do put it in, you should probably take out the word 'jailbait', that would suggest the girl is under 18.
it was too grindy and no real reward, needed sum work and i didn't think it was worth to put time into it
It was a copy of the managent game of the newest yakuza game

Reactions: Pantisocrat

madhammer12

Aug 4, 2021
when you talk with pizza girl during the "getting to know the place" activity, select in the top-right corner the "talk with pizza girl about her boyfriend" option or whatever. this needs to be done on two separate days after pizza girl has given a bj
ı try that
but
whenever i select 'Talk with pizza girl about her boyfriend'
Travis says 'i am not here talk about her boyfriend or something like that'
maybe it is a bug ?

Last edited:

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
ı try that
but
whenever i select 'Talk with pizza girl about her boyfriend'
Travis says 'i am not here talk about her boyfriend or something like that'
maybe it is a bug ?
I remember getting that dialogue. Try getting a blowjob from her this week, skip to next week (type 'GDS' while inside the game and choose the option to skip to next week monday), then talk to her about her boyfriend and see if that gives new dialogue. Afterwards, you should be able to do anal with her

Reactions: madhammer12

snowtiger62

Dec 6, 2018
Need some help again pls...... "in the Park/fair with Amy - when staking Pizza girl behind the building" how to stalk her behind the building ?

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
I played the ballon game several times already but nothing happen.....
Play the 'Pop the cherry' game and win it: Pizza girl will strip naked and her boyfriend Matt will get mad at you. Afterwards, either knock out Matt (so click the 'Counter Matt's attack' option) or lose the fight. Then go to the ferris wheel and click the "Didn't pizza girl go that way after the fight?" option. If you knocked out Matt and if you have >= 20 lockpicking skill, then you can enter and have sex with Pizza girl. Cumming after the first scene unlocks the first achievement, but clicking 'Fuck pizza girl standing up' after the cowgirl scene unlocks the second achievement, so you'll have to do this twice to unlock both achievements. If you lost the fight, you'll see Matt fuck pizza girl (again, there are two scenes for this). If you don't have enough skill points to pass the skill checks, either do the quick heist option with Red Widow during the weekend or cheat to upgrade your stats

Reactions: Bunduru and GDS

snowtiger62

Dec 6, 2018
Play the 'Pop the cherry' game and win it: Pizza girl will strip naked and her boyfriend Matt will get mad at you. Afterwards, either knock out Matt (so click the 'Counter Matt's attack' option) or lose the fight. Then go to the ferris wheel and click the "Didn't pizza girl go that way after the fight?" option. If you knocked out Matt and if you have >= 20 lockpicking skill, then you can enter and have sex with Pizza girl. Cumming after the first scene unlocks the first achievement, but clicking 'Fuck pizza girl standing up' after the cowgirl scene unlocks the second achievement, so you'll have to do this twice to unlock both achievements. If you lost the fight, you'll see Matt fuck pizza girl (again, there are two scenes for this). If you don't have enough skill points to pass the skill checks, either do the quick heist option with Red Widow during the weekend or cheat to upgrade your stats
Thx, done now, this is a perfect description

Reactions: SCP 001

solid44

Nov 27, 2017
Search the 160 pages and I can't find the solution and I tried infinite convolutions...
HELP me please! ScreenShot_20210830115108.png

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Is there any sex with Red Widow yet?

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Search the 160 pages and I can't find the solution and I tried infinite convolutions...
HELP me please! View attachment 1379294
Pizza faked cheating II: at school select "get to know the place" and, after getting a bj from her in the week before, talk to her about her bf and cheating. Then when you go back to retrieve your phone, ask for anal.

It's not cheating if you are in break I and II + Pizza-girl really loves her BF I and II: see my post from yesterday (link). You can play the 'pop the cherry' game when you go out on a date with Amy. If you want to know how to date Amy, see this excellent guide by gnadudu (link)

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Tl;dr:
  • Overview
    • Lots of Trevis content. It's technically 50/50 split for Chloe and Trevis, but a majority of the content seems to be for Trevis.
    • Mostly focused on college. Besides content for Amy, Kaoru and Diane, there will be new stuff for the following actions: "The Dude", "kiss teacher's ass", "Nerds and otaku's" and "skip classes".
    • The update also brings quality-of-life upgrades, so if there are specific things that could make the college better in terms of gameplay, you can send suggestions to the dev through Discord. Quest markers for the new content will also be added.
  • Specific girls
    • Amy and Kaoru content
    • Diane (the blonde girl from the park with her dog Pork-chop)
    • College girls (nerds/Carrie, cheerleaders etc.)
See the spoiler below for the full blog post.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes