SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Does anyone know how to progress with Amanda's scenes:
- Drunk mommy 1&2 ?
Are you able to access the backyard at home? And have you checked the attic yet/seen Amanda's diary? In any case, you can check out this post for some more about the early Amanda route. In general, you should try to raise Amanda points and obtain sex scenes (bj etc.) to raise the max amounts of points you can have with her

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
Are you able to access the backyard at home? And have you checked the attic yet/seen Amanda's diary? In any case, you can check out this post for some more about the early Amanda route. In general, you should try to raise Amanda points and obtain sex scenes (bj etc.) to raise the max amounts of points you can have with her
Yes and yes. Those two are the last scenes I need to unlock for her.
I've tried to trigger them but nothing opened that route yet, I assume it has something to do with drinking or getting her drunk.
When I trigger the horny/kitchen scene and she drinks, I don't have options to buy a bottle/offer a drink or anything.
If anyone has a clue, please let me know.

A more general question: is it possible to get 100% completion with Travis, without having switched to playing on Chloe at all?

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Yes and yes. Those two are the last scenes I need to unlock for her.
I've tried to trigger them but nothing opened that route yet, I assume it has something to do with drinking or getting her drunk.
When I trigger the horny/kitchen scene and she drinks, I don't have options to buy a bottle/offer a drink or anything.
If anyone has a clue, please let me know.

A more general question: is it possible to get 100% completion with Travis, without having switched to playing on Chloe at all?
For the drunk mom scenes: go to her room (top-left room of the house), then click on her wardrobe and choose to make her bikini dirty. Afterwards, go to the kitchen and talk to her about how sunny it is. Amanda will go to the backyard topless, so talk to her there and click on the bottom-right option (with the devil icon next to it). For the first achievement, cum after the bj. For the second achievement, choose 'let her continue'.

You need Chloe at school to lower Amy's (Japanese girl) shyness so Travis can go on dates with her. The Amy route that is unlocked by Chloe also leads to scenes with Kaoru and Pizza Girl. I don't think you need Chloe for the other ~90% of Travis' scenes though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xillonen

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
then maybe go play detective girl in the steam city.
Why would you assume I havent? Which is too bad, because as much as I love Clymenia and they finally created an A++ girl, the Steam city events with her were pretty lacking. I was hoping for Civilian Justice League 2 levels or Liz.

I mean she was even paired up with a giant guy to mindbreak her, and theres not even a stomach bulge or complete mind break.

therantil

Mar 29, 2021
Hmm, normally you increase the corruption with Chloe and Amy in the Bathroom, I made a quick walkthrough (for the Amy path) from the beginning of v0.2, maybe this helps...
I don't get the option to talk about Amy or to Take control of Chloe when I approach her at the waterfountain.

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes