Salem32

Dec 21, 2017
Am I alone to have this bug every time the camshow end:

of Draw Event
for object obj_cam_chloe_talk:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [-1] out of range [6] - -5.NEXT_TEXT(100237,-1)
at gml_Object_obj_cam_chloe_talk_Draw_0
############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_cam_chloe_talk_Draw_0 (line -1)
Also, the time in camshow drop really fast even if I try to get all the clock appearing. Am I alone who can't make any money?

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
Am I alone to have this bug every time the camshow end:

Also, the time in camshow drop really fast even if I try to get all the clock appearing. Am I alone who can't make any money?
Install the latest update, the issues are fixed in version 60.2

Mendez

Jun 19, 2017
Amy is definately NOT a town bicycle (yet)!
Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if after getting a few good dickings Amy swiftly becomes the NTR gangbang queen. Thus making Amy's long-ass build-up to be the cruelest joke that GDS plays on us while also fully exposing his not-so-discreet general contempt for humanity.

albatord

Nov 3, 2018
So I had the problem with trying to trick taylor (fuck taylor pussy). Had her bj and ass at home, in the janitor's closet and after gym, but talking to chloe at the fountain didn't trigger anything after selecting "about taylor" and at the gym chloe's option was greyed out.
Turns out my savegame didn't registered it. If you have the same problem, open it with smtg like notepad+ and search for taylor_first_anal and if the value is 0.00000, change it to 1, save the file and load it in game.
After this, talking to chloe at the fountain and selecting "about taylor", she told me about her plan and I could also ask her on a date (dating chloe date). The rest also worked.

Thaught I shared this in case of.

Reactions: SCP 001

GeneralJo

Aug 30, 2020
I've gotten Kayley to take a naughty selfie with Chloe at the Night Club....does that affect Travis in any way yet?

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
I've been stuck in this for a while. Nothing i do advances the game, and from reading the walkthroughs and the thread I've found out that its because Travis hasn't encountered Pizza Girl. But how they hell do you do this? I have literally done everything available and she is no where to be found. I can interact with her as Chloe, but all i can do is do pizza jobs with her for like 1$ a pop and i've done that a lot.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
I've been stuck in this for a while. Nothing i do advances the game, and from reading the walkthroughs and the thread I've found out that its because Travis hasn't encountered Pizza Girl. But how they hell do you do this? I have literally done everything available and she is no where to be found. I can interact with her as Chloe, but all i can do is do pizza jobs with her for like 1$ a pop and i've done that a lot.
Play as Travis during the week. You'll start at school in a certain hallway: in front is the headmaster's room, directly to the left is The Dude's room, behind you is the hall where Chloe is drinking out of a fountain. To find pizza girl simply follow the hallway that you start at and turn left. Pizza girl will be there with a broom in front of the janitor's closet

Reactions: GDS

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
I've gotten Kayley to take a naughty selfie with Chloe at the Night Club....does that affect Travis in any way yet?
No, progression with Kayley while playing as Chloe is (apart from the very start where Travis convinces Kayley to go to the nightclub) separated from progression with Kayley while playing as Travis.

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
Play as Travis during the week. You'll start at school in a certain hallway: in front is the headmaster's room, directly to the left is The Dude's room, behind you is the hall where Chloe is drinking out of a fountain. To find pizza girl simply follow the hallway that you start at and turn left. Pizza girl will be there with a broom in front of the janitor's closet
Oooh! That's pizza girl. I didn't know that was the same character. Okay great, I've unlocked it and am now able to do the get to know the place activity.

Now from there i know somehow i'm going to unlock the dude, but I'm also curious about a few other things
- how to get Frat Coins
- how to move on with Taylor (I think it has to do with her being in the living room watching tv but i've never seen here anywhere in the house other than her bedroom)
- how to work on Amy being less shy. The walk through and posts mention a tape, but i've not found anything like that
- how to find out how many dildos the headmaster bought so i can hack his files.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
No, progression with Kayley while playing as Chloe is (apart from the very start where Travis convinces Kayley to go to the nightclub) separated from progression with Kayley while playing as Travis.
How far can you go with kaley as Chloe in this update?

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Oooh! That's pizza girl. I didn't know that was the same character. Okay great, I've unlocked it and am now able to do the get to know the place activity.

Now from there i know somehow i'm going to unlock the dude, but I'm also curious about a few other things
- how to get Frat Coins
- how to move on with Taylor (I think it has to do with her being in the living room watching tv but i've never seen here anywhere in the house other than her bedroom)
- how to work on Amy being less shy. The walk through and posts mention a tape, but i've not found anything like that
- how to find out how many dildos the headmaster bought so i can hack his files.
1. Frat coins are the currency that grant you sexual favours with Kayley. They can be bought from Foxy (Kayley's friend) after Travis heard Foxy and Kayley talking about them. To buy Frat coins Travis needs to drive during the weekend to a sign resembling a 'love hotel' (it's the icon of a house with hearts coming out of it). It's somewhat to the south east of the heist icon.
2. Depends on where you are with Taylor. You need to watch the Star Wars sequel with her first: I think she'll give the sequel to you if you talk to her enough times (maybe seeing all of Al's [Travis' fake father] dialogue in the living room and going with him to the strip club is also a requirement, but I'm not sure). Afterwards, Travis can watch the sequel with her in the evening (an option to do this appears on the bottom right corner of the screen). Taylor will masturbate, Travis will film her and use this as leverage in his... ventures.
3. Working on Amy being less shy: this can only be done by playing as Chloe. To get to that point, see this post of mine, but the walkthrough assumes that Travis has already had sex with Taylor while the Dude was filming. After being able to play as Chloe at school, see gnadudu's post for the Amy walkthrough.
4. The dildo's are, I believe, in the janitor's closet. To enter the janitor's closet, make pizza girl punch Travis again: if Travis talks to her enough times, pizza girl will punch him and leave. Afterwards, Travis can enter the janitor's closet and discover the dildo's.

To unlock the Dude, Travis needs to set the school on fire. Talking with pizza girl during 'Get to know the place' reveals information which Travis can then use to set a dumpster on fire that's in front of The Dude's room, which is in the same corridor as the headmaster's office. Briefly, the Dude is important for Amy and Taylor content: having sex with Taylor while the Dude films, is a step in Chloe's plan. Her next step is for Travis to watch Amy suck off a dildo. This tape can be viewed after The Dude gives the password to Travis. In exchange, you need to have 3 The Dude points (which can be collected by filming people around school having sex during the 'The Dude' activity on Friday).

How far can you go with kaley as Chloe in this update?
Sadly, the answer is that you can't do anything with her as Chloe: all achievements are for Foxy. In the current update there are scenes between Travis and Kayley though.

Last edited:

Hallow77

Feb 22, 2018
How fuck Amanda? She give me blow in garden and hand job in bedroom? And i camt pusz the story with her
Help :)

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
1. Frat coins are the currency that grant you sexual favours with Kayley. They can be bought from Foxy (Kayley's friend) after Travis heard Foxy and Kayley talking about them. To buy Frat coins Travis needs to drive during the weekend to a sign resembling a 'love hotel' (it's the icon of a house with hearts coming out of it). It's somewhat to the south east of the heist icon.
2. Depends on where you are with Taylor. You need to watch the Star Wars sequel with her first: I think she'll give the sequel to you if you talk to her enough times (maybe seeing all of Al's [Travis' fake father] dialogue in the living room and going with him to the strip club is also a requirement, but I'm not sure). Afterwards, Travis can watch the sequel with her in the evening (an option to do this appears on the bottom right corner of the screen). Taylor will masturbate, Travis will film her and use this as leverage in his... ventures.
3. Working on Amy being less shy: this can only be done by playing as Chloe. To get to that point, see this post of mine, but the walkthrough assumes that Travis has already had sex with Taylor while the Dude was filming. After being able to play as Chloe at school, see gnadudu's post for the Amy walkthrough.
4. The dildo's are, I believe, in the janitor's closet. To enter the janitor's closet, make pizza girl punch Travis again: if Travis talks to her enough times, pizza girl will punch him and leave. Afterwards, Travis can enter the janitor's closet and discover the dildo's.

To unlock the Dude, Travis needs to set the school on fire. Talking with pizza girl during 'Get to know the place' reveals information which Travis can then use to set a dumpster on fire that's in front of The Dude's room, which is in the same corridor as the headmaster's office. Briefly, the Dude is important for Amy and Taylor content: having sex with Taylor while the Dude films, is a step in Chloe's plan. Her next step is for Travis to watch Amy suck off a dildo. This tape can be viewed after The Dude gives the password to Travis. In exchange, you need to have 3 The Dude points (which can be collected by filming people around school having sex during the 'The Dude' activity on Friday).

Sadly, the answer is that you can't do anything with her as Chloe: all achievements are for Foxy. In the current update there are scenes between Travis and Kayley though.
Awesome. I was able to get the option to watch Star Wars after hitting chit chat a whole bunch of times, like i swear it must have been around 50 times, she just kept saying how swell it was to have a gay brother before she mentions star wars. That just opened a huge floodgate. Its funny how dense she is thinking "this guy is pounding me in the ass all day long and I still think he's gay". I guess eventually she'll let me get into that vag.

The only interaction i can have with Foxy is to bang her, maybe i just need to keep going back to her.

I'll check those posts, as with Chloe i can't seem to find the 3rd sex toy after the mannequin and fuck machine, which seems to be the only thing I can do, as everything else on her goal list says "next update".

Oh! I kept wondering what the trashcan was for, i did not realize it was for setting on fire for that reason. Gonna go do some arson.

applesniper

Oct 3, 2017
I was never able to unlock:

1) the ability to swap to Chloe in the school. (still can't swap to her in game)
see SCP 001's post

2) Pussy sex with Taylor (used INI to do this eventually).
Once meets all requirement (i don't remember exact requirements) you ask Taylor to suck you during day on weekend at home. then there were a choice you let Taylor take control or you take control ( don't remember exact wording of choice) choose take control then you can unlock pussy

3) Unlock cheerleader access (used INI to do this eventually).
you need play basketball in school to join basketball C-Team. you either unlock cheerleader right after you join the tem or once you trained hard.

4) Get new student added to Photo Club. (still can't get Taylor invited)
Talk to the dude don't skip, he will tell you what he want you to do (you probably stuck at where you need stalk a couple in school and take photos when they have sex in library part because i was stuck there was well)

5) Can't talk to Pizza girl about cheating.
if you mean the sex on roof then just keep going and check pantys all the time you will get part she on the phone with her bf then path is kind clear from there.
if you mean the fair pizza girl scenes, i think after have sex with pizza girl while she was talking to her bf on school roof during weekdays first.
then go to Fair win Strip Baloongame twice without counter attack her bf. then win twice and lose twice in fight (i think because i didn't win strip baloongame yet)

Last edited:

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
I got into the janitor's closet and found the dildos but i still can't access the folders on the principles computer.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
How fuck Amanda? She give me blow in garden and hand job in bedroom? And i camt pusz the story with her
Help :)
make her bikini dirty in her bedroom, so she'll get drunk (don't know the exact logic behind this) and she'll fuck travis

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Awesome. I was able to get the option to watch Star Wars after hitting chit chat a whole bunch of times, like i swear it must have been around 50 times, she just kept saying how swell it was to have a gay brother before she mentions star wars. That just opened a huge floodgate. Its funny how dense she is thinking "this guy is pounding me in the ass all day long and I still think he's gay". I guess eventually she'll let me get into that vag.

The only interaction i can have with Foxy is to bang her, maybe i just need to keep going back to her.

I'll check those posts, as with Chloe i can't seem to find the 3rd sex toy after the mannequin and fuck machine, which seems to be the only thing I can do, as everything else on her goal list says "next update".

Oh! I kept wondering what the trashcan was for, i did not realize it was for setting on fire for that reason. Gonna go do some arson.
to unlock the frat coins with foxy you need to eavesdrop on the conversation between her and kayley. if I remember correctly, kayley will call her in the evening in her own room and when you go to her room, you'll be presented with the option to sneak around the house and climb up to her window (or something like that) to eavesdrop. afterwards, you can ask her about who she was talking to and what frat coins are, which should unlock buying frat coins. I don't remember this exactly though

vaginal sex with Taylor is quite a hassle and there are some posts detailing how to get there. briefly, you need to spend time in gym class until you're accepted into the team. afterwards, if you've talked to Chloe in the hallways about her plan, you can ask Chloe to trick Taylor after class. Chloe will make out with Taylor and, while Taylor is distracted, Travis will enter and do his thing

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
I did edit the INI files like some to skip grinding. But no matter what I did I seemed to be stuck on several key points.

I was never able to unlock:

1) the ability to swap to Chloe in the school. (still can't swap to her in game)
2) Pussy sex with Taylor (used INI to do this eventually).
3) Unlock cheerleader access (used INI to do this eventually).
4) Get new student added to Photo Club. (still can't get Taylor invited)
5) Can't talk to Pizza girl about cheating. (no idea how to even find this, to open up the fair sex or the talked about cheating options)

I have had every kind of possible sex with Taylor in closet, gmy, gmy side room, bedroom, and living room, but Chloe remains locked up in school. On the Chloe side everything is completed except for the Cheerleader outfit which says next update. I never figured out how to talk to the hipster in the nightclub or how to engage sex with Hanna's parents by asking around the nightclub either.

Help? Achievement 175/238, Story 113/128
2: see my post above. spend time in gym class and let chloe help you fuck Taylor.

4: if you've talked to Chloe about her plan, the only thing left to do is to talk to the Dude on Friday or on Monday while roaming around the hallways about adding a new student. not sure what's going wrong there

5: talking about cheating can be done during the 'get to know the place' activity. after receiving a bj from pizza girl you need to talk to her during this activity about cheating, which will unlock anal sex. for the fair: you need to go on dates with Amy (after being able to play as Chloe and letting her reduce Amy's shyness). during these dates there's the option to play a balloon game. win this game, knock her bf out and fuck pizza girl

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
How do i increase Chloe's fame so i can deliver to the bikers more often? I seem to be stuck at 13, and even doing camshows and stripping doesn't seem to add to it.

I can't seem to get the dude to give me the password for the bathroom videos.

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes