reaper-kun

Jan 4, 2018
don´t understand your attidtude. I start playing GDS games because of Chloe, I think it´s a pity that she´s obviosly not the MC anymore.
Agreed with legend_shon. Chloe already have few games special for herself. In this game the most interesting person is Kaylee and Taylor and I been very sad that she have not much attention in previous update. Honestly, I waiting big update just for they. And I really happy when Dev pay attention for this girls.

LuvFlatChests

May 11, 2019
Sadly nothing new relating Chloe... :-(
Read the GDS info completely please. It says the Chloe stuff is planned and will come out later.
If you look closely the Kiss Teacher's Ass section is unlocked and there is a suggestive pic for that.
Yes, following through on old promised content such as this is a definite priority.

Respaw

Apr 26, 2017
i have some bugs... i bought the cowgirl outfit but i can't use it (camshow), always in camshow i have 65k follower but i can't use the 10k; and with the Diva costume i can't unlock the Blow achivement (I try everything)

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
i have some bugs... i bought the cowgirl outfit but i can't use it (camshow), always in camshow i have 65k follower but i can't use the 10k; and with the Diva costume i can't unlock the Blow achivement (I try everything)
Those are bugs/features on the changelog
this feature should be fixed on the next update.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Read the GDS info completely please. It says the Chloe stuff is planned and will come out later.
If you look closely the Kiss Teacher's Ass section is unlocked and there is a suggestive pic for that.
Yes, following through on old promised content such as this is a definite priority.
Really? How do I get that scene?

Yan121

Sep 29, 2017
Those are bugs/features on the changelog
this feature should be fixed on the next update.
One way to fix cowgirl camshow is to make sure cam_have_cowgirl_outfit parameter is set to 1 after buying outfit from store.
Check your save file in Project_6 directory.
Hope it help 4 all waiters :LOL: .

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I think you need to change 2x parameter on the save to unlock the cowgirl scenes

But since i alrady fix it(I hope) I don't know what variables

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
Agreed with legend_shon. Chloe already have few games special for herself. In this game the most interesting person is Kaylee and Taylor and I been very sad that she have not much attention in previous update. Honestly, I waiting big update just for they. And I really happy when Dev pay attention for this girls.
maybe i just dont understand the fetish that i dont have. and those games was before fake family, so mb, let it be. they started like this, and they have girl as story writer. mb its that girls like, so its normal if it is.
[but i was skipping every non-mc sex scenes in v1-3.4, all attic lesbian in 5.4, and didnt play 60.2=) and other girl-mc games on f95]

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
peek on her when she at her phone(window)
Oh, I got all those scenes from the last update. I meant I can’t progress further with kaley as Chloe then taking the selfies in the bathroom of the nightclub with her. Maybe there is no more content this update.

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
Oh, I got all those scenes from the last update. I meant I can’t progress further with kaley as Chloe then taking the selfies in the bathroom of the nightclub with her. Maybe there is no more content this update.
Yep, if you already get the achievement for taking pics as Chloe with Kayley at the nightclub restroom you are done with the current content.

TheSupahDog

Apr 10, 2019
any kind soul can help me with those?

stay away from who
welcome to the team, the full taste
--------------------------------
annie and the bottle
annie and the bottle cont.

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes