Prossi

May 8, 2018
how can i kiss teachers ass. i have been playing since yesterday and im totally stuck. i want to get some nerd points.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
how can i kiss teachers ass. i have been playing since yesterday and im totally stuck. i want to get some nerd points.
Not possible in the current version of the game, but it'll be added in the next update

any kind soul can help me with those?

stay away from who
welcome to the team, the full taste
--------------------------------
annie and the bottle
annie and the bottle cont.
For the full version of "welcome to the team", follow the exact same steps you took for "Welcome to the team, a little taste". However, Travis needs to have seen Tom having sex with Loane in the library in the week before.

Not sure about the other ones, but the bottle ones might have to do with Chloe flashing her panties while she's in the club with Annie? Don't really remember though

Reactions: Prossi

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Why can't I interact ?
What should I do?
for Taylor (right picture) watch the star wars sequel with her. talk to her a lot until she gives the movie to you and you can watch the movie with her in the evening by clicking on the bottom right option when you're in her room.

NinjaHanzo

Aug 18, 2020
Can you do something with the Japanese girl?

She is always shy and i dont know how to approach to her. (I tried everything)

stoutg

May 14, 2019
View attachment 1437026
its ALWAYS QUIT LITERALLY the first tag on every 3d game

View attachment 1437025
YO! GDS! I really enjoy this game, I've sunk a bunch of time and I have had a ton of fun with it. I have noticed quite a few random spelling errors and typos here and there. I am unsure if you take help, but I would be glad to provided you the right spelling or words if it helps.

Do you have a master document with all the text and conversations, or something else that I could use to help you out?

Thank you champ! <3

Reactions: SCP 001

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Do you have a master document with all the text and conversations, or something else that I could use to help you out?
The script is in a text file (Text.ini) in [GameFolder]\files\data

You can upload the fixed script here, it might get added to the OP. As for GDS using it himself, well, he'd have to read it all to make sure you're not spamming cryptocurrencies in the dialogue or whatever, so... probably not.

stoutg

May 14, 2019
The script is in a text file (Text.ini) in [GameFolder]\files\data

You can upload the fixed script here, it might get added to the OP. As for GDS using it himself, well, he'd have to read it all to make sure you're not spamming cryptocurrencies in the dialogue or whatever, so... probably not.
Thanks, I appreciate you pointing out that location, that's very helpful.

Also, I definitely see what you mean, but a simple beyondcompare check of his original file and one with user feedback changes could be an easy way to see what was changed and approve them or not. Depending on how many changes are made, it shouldn't be toooooo difficult.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
YO! GDS! I really enjoy this game, I've sunk a bunch of time and I have had a ton of fun with it. I have noticed quite a few random spelling errors and typos here and there. I am unsure if you take help, but I would be glad to provided you the right spelling or words if it helps.

Thank you champ! <3
a couple of people Every month ask about translation/spell fix, but sadly when they see the text file they give up
it way too big(that what she said)

LuvFlatChests

May 11, 2019
a couple of people Every month ask about translation/spell fix, but sadly when they see the text file they give up
it way too big(that what she said)

Me kinda like the speeling erz in game. It's like Chloe has her own langwage witch makes it all appropprrrr
right. Great way to get past censors too. Love all the fooking in the game and all the profinity too.
If anyone has further complaints about the langwage in the game, they should direct them to Pork-Chop.
Pork-Chop is the true brains of the game and the police force.

Reactions: TommyTuba

DedL0l

May 24, 2020
Whats the changelog for v60.2? Anything major new or a few extra scenes? weird that it has been 60.2 for a long time but changelog has not been updated

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
Whats the changelog for v60.2? Anything major new or a few extra scenes? weird that it has been 60.2 for a long time but changelog has not been updated
Version 60.1 and 60.2 there was just bugs fixed, nothing new.

Reactions: GDS

acidoxis

Jul 21, 2021
Hmm, how did you manage to get her shyness below 76? (Have you used cheats? Cheating the girls stats could bug out the game) I made a walkthrough for Amy some time ago , have you checked this one out? I made it for 0.2, but she didn't got new content besides the Halloween update (which is standalone) since then.
Is there a way to "unbug" amy? i will kill my dick if i have to start over for being anxious

Brutus13

Oct 2, 2021
Hello im new to this game and maybe im just dumb but i dont know how to save ? cant find options so how do you setup anything ? Really wanna try this game :)

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes