SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
How do i increase Chloe's fame so i can deliver to the bikers more often? I seem to be stuck at 13, and even doing camshows and stripping doesn't seem to add to it.

I can't seem to get the dude to give me the password for the bathroom videos.
For The Dude: select his activity on Friday and choose 1 of the 6 options to film people around the school having sex. Each one gives 1 The Dude point. Alternatively, drive towards the camera icon on the map during the weekend to film monster energy dude having sex. On Monday these points can be used in his room to buy passwords.

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
For The Dude: select his activity on Friday and choose 1 of the 6 options to film people around the school having sex. Each one gives 1 The Dude point. Alternatively, drive towards the camera icon on the map during the weekend to film monster energy dude having sex. On Monday these points can be used in his room to buy passwords.
Yea i did that, and i've unlocked everything from the dude, but there are folders that are locked.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Yea i did that, and i've unlocked everything from the dude, but there are folders that are locked.
I was under the impression that you meant the folders that should be unlockable, but, like GDS said above, there are 3 folders that can not be unlocked yet (so you don't have to wonder about them). these are: (1) "anal training my students"; (2) "sex education classes (the good kind)"; (3) "blowjob aptitude tests".

Reactions: xardas228

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
I was under the impression that you meant the folders that should be unlockable, but, like GDS said above, there are 3 folders that can not be unlocked yet (so you don't have to wonder about them). these are: (1) "anal training my students"; (2) "sex education classes (the good kind)"; (3) "blowjob aptitude tests".
Ah I should have realized that. most stuff says "next update" so i figured if it doesn't say that its in the game currently. I've banged Taylor on camera so i should be able to unlock Chloe at school so i can work on Amy as per the post you linked earlier.

Reactions: SCP 001

Fernandoegr

Jun 24, 2017
I did edit the INI files like some to skip grinding. But no matter what I did I seemed to be stuck on several key points.

I was never able to unlock:

1) the ability to swap to Chloe in the school. (still can't swap to her in game)
2) Pussy sex with Taylor (used INI to do this eventually).
3) Unlock cheerleader access (used INI to do this eventually).
4) Get new student added to Photo Club. (still can't get Taylor invited)
5) Can't talk to Pizza girl about cheating. (no idea how to even find this, to open up the fair sex or the talked about cheating options)

I have had every kind of possible sex with Taylor in closet, gmy, gmy side room, bedroom, and living room, but Chloe remains locked up in school. On the Chloe side everything is completed except for the Cheerleader outfit which says next update. I never figured out how to talk to the hipster in the nightclub or how to engage sex with Hanna's parents by asking around the nightclub either.

Help? Achievement 175/238, Story 113/128
Do not save edit values for the characthers it will mess up the progression.
Had it happen to me with pizza girl where i got stuck (on the anal is not cheating)and had to restart.
Feel free to edit money, grades and whatnot, just not the girls points.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
1. Frat coins are the currency that grant you sexual favours with Kayley. They can be bought from Foxy (Kayley's friend) after Travis heard Foxy and Kayley talking about them. To buy Frat coins Travis needs to drive during the weekend to a sign resembling a 'love hotel' (it's the icon of a house with hearts coming out of it). It's somewhat to the south east of the heist icon.
2. Depends on where you are with Taylor. You need to watch the Star Wars sequel with her first: I think she'll give the sequel to you if you talk to her enough times (maybe seeing all of Al's [Travis' fake father] dialogue in the living room and going with him to the strip club is also a requirement, but I'm not sure). Afterwards, Travis can watch the sequel with her in the evening (an option to do this appears on the bottom right corner of the screen). Taylor will masturbate, Travis will film her and use this as leverage in his... ventures.
3. Working on Amy being less shy: this can only be done by playing as Chloe. To get to that point, see this post of mine, but the walkthrough assumes that Travis has already had sex with Taylor while the Dude was filming. After being able to play as Chloe at school, see gnadudu's post for the Amy walkthrough.
4. The dildo's are, I believe, in the janitor's closet. To enter the janitor's closet, make pizza girl punch Travis again: if Travis talks to her enough times, pizza girl will punch him and leave. Afterwards, Travis can enter the janitor's closet and discover the dildo's.

To unlock the Dude, Travis needs to set the school on fire. Talking with pizza girl during 'Get to know the place' reveals information which Travis can then use to set a dumpster on fire that's in front of The Dude's room, which is in the same corridor as the headmaster's office. Briefly, the Dude is important for Amy and Taylor content: having sex with Taylor while the Dude films, is a step in Chloe's plan. Her next step is for Travis to watch Amy suck off a dildo. This tape can be viewed after The Dude gives the password to Travis. In exchange, you need to have 3 The Dude points (which can be collected by filming people around school having sex during the 'The Dude' activity on Friday).

Sadly, the answer is that you can't do anything with her as Chloe: all achievements are for Foxy. In the current update there are scenes between Travis and Kayley though.
Thanks. How can I progress with Foxy then as Chloe?

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Thanks. How can I progress with Foxy then as Chloe?
You'll need Chloe's looks to be >75 points, have a hornyness of >/= 4, have a drunk level of 0 and have 25 Delta Gamma Cunt points. If Chloe doesn't have enough horniness, suspicious candy can be bought in the alley to the left at the club.

1. At night, go to the dance club and meet Foxy and Kayley there.
2. Drink with the sorority girls (req.: >5 Delta Gamma Cunt [DGC] points);
3. Have 3 drinks with them ('bottoms up) and click on the cross on the pink post-it note;
4. You now have two options: follow Kayley (requires >15 DGC points), but in this case choose 'Chloe stayed and talked with Foxy' (looks >75 points);
5. Ask her about her sorority and drink hard liquor with Foxy twice, which makes her want to leave. Afterwards, click the 'Foxy wants to leave' option to go to her place;
6. 'Stay and chat with Foxy for a bit'; 'talk about Foxy's sorority'; 'what kind of girl does Foxy want in her sorority' (unlocks the first achievement), 'Chloe admitted it';
7. There are now two options: (1) talking about ginger girl will unlock a scene; (2) 'Chloe admits to being a slut' (requires horniness >/= 4) also unlocks a scene. These 2 options can not be viewed on the same night: she'll fall asleep after each of the options.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
You'll need Chloe's looks to be >75 points, have a hornyness of >/= 4, have a drunk level of 0 and have 25 Delta Gamma Cunt points. If Chloe doesn't have enough horniness, suspicious candy can be bought in the alley to the left at the club.

1. At night, go to the dance club and meet Foxy and Kayley there.
2. Drink with the sorority girls (req.: >5 Delta Gamma Cunt [DGC] points);
3. Have 3 drinks with them ('bottoms up) and click on the cross on the pink post-it note;
4. You now have two options: follow Kayley (requires >15 DGC points), but in this case choose 'Chloe stayed and talked with Foxy' (looks >75 points);
5. Ask her about her sorority and drink hard liquor with Foxy twice, which makes her want to leave. Afterwards, click the 'Foxy wants to leave' option to go to her place;
6. 'Stay and chat with Foxy for a bit'; 'talk about Foxy's sorority'; 'what kind of girl does Foxy want in her sorority' (unlocks the first achievement), 'Chloe admitted it';
7. There are now two options: (1) talking about ginger girl will unlock a scene; (2) 'Chloe admits to being a slut' (requires horniness >/= 4) also unlocks a scene. These 2 options can not be viewed on the same night: she'll fall asleep after each of the options.
Thanks! Truly, I have no idea how you figure these things out. :oops:

TheSupahDog

Apr 10, 2019
If I can give a suggestion, the game is amazing but something it get messy. Main example: the camshow with Chloe.
Having to click everywhere, other than leading to missclick, make it confusing and it's useless that you made all the text and animation, it's impossible to focus on the event.

PS: any recent wallkthrough? Having problem with some last achievements..

Yan121

Sep 29, 2017
If I can give a suggestion, the game is amazing but something it get messy. Main example: the camshow with Chloe.
Having to click everywhere, other than leading to missclick, make it confusing and it's useless that you made all the text and animation, it's impossible to focus on the event.

PS: any recent wallkthrough? Having problem with some last achievements..
That's why achievements and replay section is created. ;D

At start bust max from your stats and instagram followers. Read what people want to see, check buttons at bottom of screen.
Pus.. As. Foot. More hearts on button more likes you get from this activity. That's not all if you click on button with lot of hearts you will get lot of big texts with images, click them first. Priority time popup of course.
Concentrate on collecting time and likes (hearts). Rest is responsible for income.
Hope this will help some.

Reactions: SCP 001

LuvFlatChests

May 11, 2019
HOLLOWEEN STORY

Once upon a time long ago in Salem, Massachewsits there lived a hunky

farmer who found and married the most beautiful woman in town. Yes,

she was skinny and had a flat chest. Together they had eyetentikle

twin dothers whom they called Chloe and Zoe. Both were good and

loved until Zoe was kot at the well bending over to get water from a

short rope to reach the water. The local men whent to the preacher

complaining about bulges in their pants and they decided it must be

whichkraft. The town and preacher knew about the twins and could not

figure out if it was Chloe or Zoe at the well so both were called to trial

along with the father where they ruled the father knowing his children best

must kill the guilty one. That night with a niffe in his hands the father

could not kill either his dothers because he loved them both. He killed a

lamb instead and put it in a box locking it in with 9-inch nails. He gave

the box to the preacher and feeling the weight of the body inside knew

the guilty party lay their dead. So, the lamb was buried and at the funeral

the preacher instructed the father to state publicly was it Chloe or Zoe in

the box. With tears in his eyes the father said Chloe. To keep his

sekret, the father always kept one of his dothers at home locked away

when the other was out. To be fair, they took turns. As time

whent by, both grew more beautiful. Chloe remained chaste. Butt

Zoe soon becum the town whore and town sekret as all the men were

addickted to Zoe. Evilentually the town wives found out and forced the issue

so that Zoe was declared a which and was ordered to be kot and put to death.

Knowing he could no longer keep his dothers, the father packed provisions for

both Chloe and Zoe and ordered them to leave town and never return.

Chloe chose wisely and found a Canadian lumberjack who built a stripclub

and the legacy of her family line continues on to today. As for Zoe,

she chose poorly. She saw a dark mysterious castle and hearing howling

from men, not wolves, she whent inside. Dare I say it was loaded with

vampires and they korrupted her. As a vampire, Zoe remained young

and beautiful, butt to do so required nightly feedings off the blood of

men. Little else is known about Zoe but rumor has it that at night

when the moon is full, Zoe may be found in the bedrooms of men. We

know this from mysterious screams saying “stop, stop, for blood’s sake

don’t stop.” Think hard about this if Zoe ever decides to visit YOUR town

where rumors have it she goes by many alias names such as Ivana

Sukalot, Eat U. Too, and Not-Chloe.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: legend_shon

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
HOLLOWEEN STORY

Once upon a time long ago in Salem, Massachewsits there lived a hunky

farmer who found and married the most beautiful woman in town. Yes,

she was skinny and had a flat chest.
This reads like you're pitching the story for a Chloe18 spin-off Halloween game, although it does miss the defining feature of any Chloe18 story: pizza girl (who is definitely not cheating on her bf)

LuvFlatChests

May 11, 2019
This reads like you're pitching the story for a Chloe18 spin-off Halloween game, although it does miss the defining feature of any Chloe18 story: pizza girl (who is definitely not cheating on her bf)
You're right that I was doing a spin off. I was aiming at something scary, but fun and humerous
with a storyline BEFORE Chloe 18 began.

You are wrong about adding in Pizza girl or any of the other characters as the storyline begins centuries before Chloe
or any of the current townspeople were born. I always felt Chloe had both a virtuous good side and a dark evil
naughty side so I came up with a plausible story to explain both.

As always, there is more to do. Perhaps good Chloe/bad Chloe in the Cybercunt game or something else.
Anyway, I wanted to give the devs material to work with to get things started. I expect they will go in a new direction,
but even so what I wrote hopefully will inspire them with new ideas. Last thing anybody wants is characters so well defined
they are locked into a formula that people grow tired of.

Chloe has always been unique even though others try to lock her into some simplistic stereotype. Hope the devs will bring
out more of her uniqueness. Last thing I want to see is Patrons paying bucks to dictate Chloe should say this, say that, be
this, be that and turn her into a prepaid packaged robot. As an author myself, always a struggle and a challenge between
giving the public what they want and standing your ground to do your own unique message.

Oh, another reason I put out the Holloween Story now is I suspect the devs may be too busy to have a Holloween update
ready for us this year. Should that happen my Holloween Story is better than nothing. Perhaps then there might be
a Thanksgiving update with Pokeahotaz looking like Chloe. beside her will be Popcorn Girl, and the main male character
will be John Thomas Long. Of course there will be a dog in that scenario, which will be called Not-Pork Chop.

Last edited:
Reactions: GDS and SCP 001
4.00 star(s) 81 Votes