TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Tl;dr:
  • Overview
    • Lots of Trevis content. It's technically 50/50 split for Chloe and Trevis, but a majority of the content seems to be for Trevis.
    • Mostly focused on college. Besides content for Amy, Kaoru and Diane, there will be new stuff for the following actions: "The Dude", "kiss teacher's ass", "Nerds and otaku's" and "skip classes".
    • The update also brings quality-of-life upgrades, so if there are specific things that could make the college better in terms of gameplay, you can send suggestions to the dev through Discord. Quest markers for the new content will also be added.
  • Specific girls
    • Amy and Kaoru content
    • Diane (the blonde girl from the park with her dog Pork-chop)
    • College girls (nerds/Carrie, cheerleaders etc.)
See the spoiler below for the full blog post.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What about Diane’s mum? Is there going to be sex between her and Chloe at some point?

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Tl;dr:
  • Overview
    • Lots of Trevis content. It's technically 50/50 split for Chloe and Trevis, but a majority of the content seems to be for Trevis.
    • Mostly focused on college. Besides content for Amy, Kaoru and Diane, there will be new stuff for the following actions: "The Dude", "kiss teacher's ass", "Nerds and otaku's" and "skip classes".
    • The update also brings quality-of-life upgrades, so if there are specific things that could make the college better in terms of gameplay, you can send suggestions to the dev through Discord. Quest markers for the new content will also be added.
  • Specific girls
    • Amy and Kaoru content
    • Diane (the blonde girl from the park with her dog Pork-chop)
    • College girls (nerds/Carrie, cheerleaders etc.)
See the spoiler below for the full blog post.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you progress with Diane in the current version?

solid44

Nov 27, 2017
Pizza faked cheating II: at school select "get to know the place" and, after getting a bj from her in the week before, talk to her about her bf and cheating. Then when you go back to retrieve your phone, ask for anal.

It's not cheating if you are in break I and II + Pizza-girl really loves her BF I and II: see my post from yesterday (link). You can play the 'pop the cherry' game when you go out on a date with Amy. If you want to know how to date Amy, see this excellent guide by gnadudu (link)
Yes, I did what many commented, I can't choose that option, in the balloon game (pop the cherry) I need cheating II.
These are my steps 1.go sit in class
2. getting to know the placed (5)
3.*images
1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

Is it a bug or something needs to be done

snowtiger62

Dec 6, 2018
question: I'm heard about a scene regarding "delivery job for dianas mom" but I'm never meet a diana in the game. Somebody can help me pls ?

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
question: I'm heard about a scene regarding "delivery job for dianas mom" but I'm never meet a diana in the game. Somebody can help me pls ?
The delivery job for Diane's mom is when you play Chloe (after helping Chloe move as Trevis) and deliver pizza's. You can meet Diane in the park when you go out for a drive during the weekend. She's the blonde girl sitting on a bench with a dog named Pork-Chop

Yes, I did what many commented, I can't choose that option, in the balloon game (pop the cherry) I need cheating II.
These are my steps 1.go sit in class
2. getting to know the placed (5)
3.*images
View attachment 1380501 View attachment 1380502 View attachment 1380504 View attachment 1380505

Is it a bug or something needs to be done
The dialogue that plays in the second picture is the one that should unlock anal with Pizza Girl. Only thing I can think of is to get a bj from Pizza Girl, talk about it the next week and then try to do anal with her. But yes, Pizza faked cheating II should already be unlockable and idk if it's due to a bug

Can you progress with Diane in the current version?
No, you can only take Pork-Chop on a walk and have him as your 'wingman' to hit on girls in the park

Last edited:
Reactions: GDS

snowtiger62

Dec 6, 2018
The delivery job for Diane's mom is when you play Chloe (after helping Chloe move as Trevis) and deliver pizza's. You can meet Diane in the park when you go out for a drive during the weekend. She's the blond girl sitting on a bench with a dog named Pork-Chop

The dialogue that plays in the second picture is the one that should unlock anal with Pizza Girl. Only thing I can think of is to get a bj from Pizza Girl, talk about it the next week and then try to do anal with her. But yes, Pizza faked cheating II should already be unlockable and idk if it's due to a bug

No, you can only take Pork-Chop on a walk and have him as your 'wingman' to hit on girls in the park
@ SCP 001 Thx for help again

godgame77

Aug 31, 2019
Ciao a tutti, alcune domande, giocare con travis, oltre ad aiutare Chloe con l'appartamento ci sono altre attività su 0.60? Amy? Qualcuno mi aiuta a trovarli?
Con chloe mi mancano varie cose ma vedo che i progressi mi dicono che devo fare questa attività con travis (img) ma non capisco come continuare. Grazie a tutti travis.PNG

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Ciao a tutti, alcune domande, giocare con travis, oltre ad aiutare Chloe con l'appartamento ci sono altre attività su 0.60? Amy? Qualcuno mi aiuta a trovarli?
Con chloe mi mancano varie cose ma vedo che i progressi mi dicono che devo fare questa attività con travis (img) ma non capisco come continuare. Grazie a tutti View attachment 1380884
The current update (v0.60.2) is completely focused on Chloe and not on Travis. Amy is featured in the next update (for more on that update, see this post). For Kayley: if I'm correct, go to her room in the evening as Travis and tease her. She'll get mad, so she'll go to the nightclub, where you can meet her as Chloe

solid44

Nov 27, 2017

I think I tried, I'll try it again just in case thx for the help: D

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
OK - so here is the FULL walkthrough for version 0.31.....

HUGE thanks to gnadudu & SCP 001 for all their input - as well as many others who posted content in this thread.... (y):geek::giggle:

Note that the Story content should complete as you complete all the Achievements
- 55 / 71 / 73 seem to be bugged, so will not complete....

View attachment 903242
I'm a bit confused about this walkthrough. It's basically an excel file. When I go to the "Story" tab, it's just... names of the steps/quests. There's no walkthrough. Am I missing something ?

Reactions: ZerenDevi

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Amy and Kaoru and the park girl?!
FEED ME MORE OF THEM, DADDY!
View attachment 1382580
It smells of lolicon here...
just say they are all over 18

*WINK*WINK*

tomboy_intro00_n.png
Show some love for the other girls too!

I'm a bit confused about this walkthrough. It's basically an excel file. When I go to the "Story" tab, it's just... names of the steps/quests. There's no walkthrough. Am I missing something ?
the game is a bit open world, so there aint any linear walkthrough

anakeddog

Jan 19, 2019
is someone have a full save file or can i get a full save file? i lost my file while do desktop's format. i couldnt' make back up file at all so i need another save file.

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes