SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
how to increase points with amanda, i tried a lot but i can't
depends on which stage you're in. at the start of the game, just go to the kitchen during the weekend and help her out/smack her ass etc. for more amanda points. at some point, after helping her in the kitchen ("ask her if she needs anything"), she goes to the shower; just follow her there and to the bedroom afterwards. if she's read some books by Freud (which are sold by Santa and can be placed under her bed) and if you have >18 points with her, she'll give a handjob.

the bj and sex scenes can only be obtained after fixing the backyard (which can be entered via the kitchen) and searching the attic for amanda's diary. these can only be done in the weekend, so it's faster if you fast-forward to the weekend on monday by typing 'GDS' while inside the game and clicking on the 'fast-forward to the weekend'-option (clicking on the boobs of the character that appears raises your stats and gives money). a detailed walkthrough can be found here for the bj; I don't really remember the steps for the sex scenes though

Reactions: Firehole and GDS

IllusionA2

Jul 25, 2020
How do you cheat to keep Chloe's horniness at max? I think that was the biggest issue with Back to Class as well but I somehow got over the hump... Not sure I want to do it again...

Is there full walkthru up to the latest version?

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
How do you cheat to keep Chloe's horniness at max? I think that was the biggest issue with Back to Class as well but I somehow got over the hump... Not sure I want to do it again...
Buying strange candy is the easiest way I think. They're sold by Santa and by some drug dealer guy to the left of the glory hole

IllusionA2

Jul 25, 2020
Buying strange candy is the easiest way I think. They're sold by Santa and by some drug dealer guy to the left of the glory hole
Oh I thought you mean cheat like actual cheat or edit something in the save file though I dont think edits would really stick past a day.

I downloaded the cheat engine thing but no idea how it works

snowtiger62

Dec 6, 2018
Sorry I just started to play this game and I like it. Can somebody help me please ? I don't know how to take control over Chloe at the school. Maybe because I have only 04/10 on Chloes plan but I don't know how to do more.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Sorry I just started to play this game and I like it. Can somebody help me please ? I don't know how to take control over Chloe at the school. Maybe because I have only 04/10 on Chloes plan but I don't know how to do more.
At which point are you in the game? So have you already fucked Taylor etc. and what does Chloe say when you approach her at school and ask about her plan?

madhammer12

Aug 4, 2021
Hi mates;
İ can't talk with pizza girl about anal isn'tcheating?
How can she tell me ass/anal isn't cheating so I can done 2. quest?
Can anyone help?
I nearly finish all Travis quest but still can't done pizza girl.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Hi mates;
İ can't talk with pizza girl about anal isn'tcheating?
How can she tell me ass/anal isn't cheating so I can done 2. quest?
Can anyone help?
I nearly finish all Travis quest but still can't done pizza girl.
when you talk with pizza girl during the "getting to know the place" activity, select in the top-right corner the "talk with pizza girl about her boyfriend" option or whatever. this needs to be done on two separate days after pizza girl has given a bj

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Already fucked Taylor, Chloe just answer "HEHE" if I ask about crazy plan
couldn't remember exactly what the exact steps were so I started a new game. apparently what you have to do at this stage is:
1. If you haven't done so already, have sex with Taylor while The Dude films you
2. Talk with Chloe in the hallways about Amy (the option underneath the "What's Chloe's plan" option which Chloe responds to with "hehe". She'll tell you that you need to view the video in the director's office of Amy sucking a dildo. however, you need a password for this which is given by The Dude.
3. Get 3 The Dude points by filming people around school having sex. so on Monday spend 6 clocks on The Dude and on Friday film people fucking; do this for three days to get 3 The Dude points. you can easily skip to monday by typing in 'GDS' in the game and clicking on the 'skip to monday' option
3. On Monday, go to The Dude's room and buy "Password for director's PC folder Locker-room/bath". Now go to the director's office and click the "girl's bathroom - janitor's closet" folder and click on the 2 video's that are in that folder, one of which is Amy sucking a dildo.
4. Talk to Chloe again about Amy. She'll be indebted to you and as a reward she'll agree to reduce Amy's shyness. Now you'll finally be able to play as Chloe at school.

Reactions: GDS
4.00 star(s) 81 Votes