onitiyashi

Jan 11, 2020
Ok, what in the hell. First, no volume control, at all!! Then, you can't just save? What kind of convoluted bullcrap is this? Not everyone can set and keep playing until they can go so sleep, since it appears that is the only time you can save. I was going to take a run up to the store, but I can't because I have to wait until I get to a point where I can save. Just ridiculous. Even more nonsense is the text appears in random spots all over the screen, REALLY annoying.

Really horrid design flaws here, really needs to be on a renpy engine. It needs an options screen....you know, like renpy games do....
How much time did you put into the game? It's pretty awesome to a lot of people broham.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
he did mention that both of these are connected, since he can code easier with his engine while drunk. and yes, GDS is a quite prolific developer; I think the game currently has around 90 animations, even though the original release was in July. his usual speed is currently a bit lower though, because it's summer in Brazil right now
160 unicique animations
to total of 15gb if you download the full RES-pack
Ok, what in the hell. First, no volume control, at all!! Then, you can't just save? What kind of convoluted bullcrap is this? Not everyone can set and keep playing until they can go so sleep, since it appears that is the only time you can save. I was going to take a run up to the store, but I can't because I have to wait until I get to a point where I can save. Just ridiculous. Even more nonsense is the text appears in random spots all over the screen, REALLY annoying.

Really horrid design flaws here, really needs to be on a renpy engine. It needs an options screen....you know, like renpy games do....
remply is novel maker not a game maker.
And most Anime games are going with floating text now, because it makes you to look around more in the art, and see easily how is talking, take the best Novel stile game out right now
1616582961260.png

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
How much time did you put into the game? It's pretty awesome to a lot of people broham.
Pretty hard to put much time in when you cant save (not until whenever you can get to bed), no volume control or any control/options for that matter, and the text is all over the screen annoying the heck out of me.

And most Anime games are going with floating text now, because it makes you to look around more in the art, and see easily how is talking, take the best Novel stile game out right now
A "visual novel" is still a a game. Really, that is completely irrelevant.

And, I don't like the text appearing all over the screen. At all.

blanko smirt

Aug 18, 2017
160 unicique animations
to total of 15gb if you download the full RES-pack

View attachment 1102099
Best Game EVUR! ... let's drink !

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Do we know why we jumped from 0.3 to 0.5 ? I assume the halloween update is considered as 0.4 right ?

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes