YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
Does anyone know how the vote finished?
I'm about the vote about the content which have to be at the of Febuary, but devs decided to ask what he should do: decrease content or delay the version upcoming.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Please read the thread .. specifically this page here ... rushing to read will give no time 4 patience.
iirc, there was a poll for his Patreons and they voted to let the release date be this month
is there any info to when an Update is finally going to be published?
I'm about the vote about the content which have to be at the of Febuary, but devs decided to ask what he should do: decrease content or delay the version upcoming.

Reactions: GDS

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
the update is out for $10 patrons! the poll results can be found ; the Patreon post for the update itself can be found . The update request thread can be found here.

Last edited:

FdjsEre

May 22, 2020
This game would be good if it could be translated. Unfortunately, the way the text is rendered rules out that possibility.

Playing as a man always sucks. All men are stinking losers.

• Haha
Reactions: DanThaMan

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Unfortunately, the way the text is rendered rules out that possibility.
Why do you think that? Even if you mean MTL, a program like DiffMerge seems like it could make it do-able, if a little arduous.

But anyway, there goes GDS earning another $10 from me.

Reactions: GDS

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
This game would be good if it could be translated. Unfortunately, the way the text is rendered rules out that possibility.

Playing as a man always sucks. All men are stinking losers.
the text aint rendered mate,
is in a text file inside the data folder, No one translated because its 20k lines
data/files/TEXT.INI any text editor can open it and any changed done to it will reflect after you restart the game

1616540383812.png

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Yet another game with BLARING VOLUME when you start it up. Furthermore, there is no option to turn the volume down once it starts either. No way to get any options to pop up for that matter. Absolutely ridiculous.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
39 new sex scenes??? I never saw a dev do that on this page! Hope they are great, but damn that's alot of content!
It can be quite laggy at times but GDS is on record saying he can do things with this engine that Renpy can't. I'd rather deal with slow start-up and occasional freezes than have him handicapped artistically.
he did mention that both of these are connected, since he can code easier with his engine while drunk. and yes, GDS is a quite prolific developer; I think the game currently has around 90 animations, even though the original release was in July. his usual speed is currently a bit lower though, because it's summer in Brazil right now

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Ok, what in the hell. First, no volume control, at all!! Then, you can't just save? What kind of convoluted bullcrap is this? Not everyone can set and keep playing until they can go so sleep, since it appears that is the only time you can save. I was going to take a run up to the store, but I can't because I have to wait until I get to a point where I can save. Just ridiculous. Even more nonsense is the text appears in random spots all over the screen, REALLY annoying.

Really horrid design flaws here, really needs to be on a renpy engine. It needs an options screen....you know, like renpy games do....

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes