Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Until Chloe is playable I will not touch the game again .... When I started the game 1st time and saw the MC is not Chloe and worse an ugly male I stopped the game and deleted it.
I'm still waiting for Chloe18BTC to finish. There are still so many open plots.

Reactions: PantsRats

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Until Chloe is playable I will not touch the game again .... When I started the game 1st time and saw the MC is not Chloe and worse an ugly male I stopped the game and deleted it.
I'm still waiting for Chloe18BTC to finish. There are still so many open plots.
yeap. Those Open plots are in another Poll to se what is finished or redone next
right now is winning to REDO the gloryhole.
1614773517108.png

OnlyNZone

Jun 2, 2019
90% of all chloe's stuff is done,
I just need to make new maps/UI/ETC and put in the game <<< how fast depends on my hooker/Whiskey ratio
Then you already have the reply xD
10% will not take a lot of time, a think.
I take this opportunity to thank you and congratulate you.

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
yeap. Those Open plots are in another Poll to se what is finished or redone next
right now is winning to REDO the gloryhole.
View attachment 1064006
I think generally the Dom/sub part is a thing that is kind of open. Nathalie did only a little and the nameless Dominatrix in the stripclub was just decoration and for a short time an extra with a little text. I thought she was placed with a cause, a cause for further content with a sub Chloe in the strip club. And in the Diner Chloe is kind of submissive in the scenes with the rocker, too. And don't forget that teacher in detention or the rocker. And in the old RPG Chloe got the role of the submisse elven princess. Many started dom/sub plots but everything open end.

Last edited:

LuvFlatChests

May 11, 2019
how do i get kiss the teacher's ass? sorry for the stupid question.
Don't do your homework. Fail the teacher's tests. Then get called in for a
parent teacher conference. If you don't suck up and kiss the teacher's ass
then your parents will have to do it.

Wait a minute. OH, you meant the game fake family, not real life.
Nevermind.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Prick

mrmeat666

Jan 18, 2021
Can anyone explain to me how to get the Taylors love in the living room PUSSY scene and the Halloween True and almost good endings

thx

Crashtore

May 6, 2017
The game is fucking awesome but now, after some time, when I try to load game it gives me always this (even when I try to do new game and load from "bed") :

"ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object obj_save_slot_BASE:

Variable obj_save_slot0.WEEK(106020, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_save_slot_BASE_Draw_64
############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_save_slot_BASE_Draw_64 (line -1)"

Someone could help me?
Thanks!

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes