GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Two possible bugs I've noticed:

* On a date ride at night police is invisible but you can still run into them and - depending on your choices - this can cancel the date and send you back home.
* This has been happening for a couple of versions: in our room in the evening when I ask my "sister" to show me her tits she eventually complies but turns invisible during the actual show. Before and after it, during the dialog, she is visible in her night garments.
thanks for the info on the police stuff

The bedroom shit I always forget to fix....

Reactions: spam753

Samken

Respected User
Jul 20, 2017
remply is novel maker not a game maker.
Nope, is a Visual Novel Focused Engine, and are an .

And most Anime games are going with floating text now, because it makes you to look around more in the art, and see easily how is talking, take the best Novel stile game out right now
View attachment 1102099
Here's a Japanese VN with Anime aesthetics released last month:

Doukyuusei.png

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
So this is the last update with the male protag? Time to go back to ignoring this devs games then, shame this was pretty good.
not necessarily, depends on what his patrons vote for. those dev notes on the first page where he suggests that are from July when the game originally released, but his patrons voted to continue developing for this game and to include content where you can play as Chloe

Reactions: RedZone30

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Nope, is a Visual Novel Focused Engine, and are an .

Here's a Japanese VN with Anime aesthetics released last month:

View attachment 1102648
wut you are correcting me saying it aint a "novel maker", by saying its "VISUAL" Novel maker? you know that by adding VISUAL before something it changes nothing, rights?
And i pretty sure 13 sentinel was big project and that screenshot is cheap remply game

Reactions: DanLong

Samken

Respected User
Jul 20, 2017
wut you are correcting me saying it aint a "novel maker", by saying its "VISUAL" Novel maker? you know that by adding VISUAL before something it changes nothing, rights?
remply is novel maker not a game maker.
Your own words, not mine. Even AmadoreRavenous corrected you before.

And i pretty sure 13 sentinel was big project and that screenshot is cheap remply game
What made if you think that the remake of the godfather of , made previously by one of the , and remade now by an equally big one, if not company, was a "cheaply-made" renpy game?

The trailer even has people begging the game to be translated to multiple languages. And even has multiple podcasts with the voice-actors of the game:

Sounds like a "pretty big" project to me.

Last edited:

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
You know what GDS? You're too gentle with Kaylee. She would deserve a good gangbang, bukkake, bdsm, piss/gokkun (and more if affinity) to keep her mouth shut and to teach her respect to Trevor :devilish:

lightdemon

Nov 3, 2018
Thank you. For Cherry and Julie, their paths was blocked with the mom's bug. Once solved, their paths start in the coffe shop.
Now I only missed the "Stay away from your sisters" scenes, and no idea how get those.
I did... but i don't understand where is the coffe shop.. that one that you can reach only by night with chloe or annie?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Wow, what a great update. The only thing which was a little bit annoying is that the new events all happened during weekend afternoon...
Found all the photos for this version, if anyone has problems finding some, I marked the locations here:

Sadly it seems story achievements 55, 71 and 73 still seem not to unlock (or I'm to stupid to find those). Photo #56 can now be clicked but after clicking the END button I get this screen (and nothing happens :():
Screen_67.png

GDS,
I guess story achievements #121-#129 aren't in the game yet?(are those the "Nerd and Freaks" events, which are listed in the scene - replay menu?)

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I can't get the "Stay away from your sisters" scenes. As I can see in the unlocked pictures, they happend with the mom in bikini, but as far as I advanced, she's always topless, did I miss the opportunity to unlock those?

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
I can't get the "Stay away from your sisters" scenes. As I can see in the unlocked pictures, they happend with the mom in bikini, but as far as I advanced, she's always topless, did I miss the opportunity to unlock those?
does this work?

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes