RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
not necessarily, depends on what his patrons vote for. those dev notes on the first page where he suggests that are from July when the game originally released, but his patrons voted to continue developing for this game and to include content where you can play as Chloe
Somehow I never noticed it until now, thanks for the info. I feel like maybe it should be edited a little though.

Reactions: SCP 001

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
what was the cheat shourtcut
type "GDS". click on the character's boobs for cash; you can also skip to friday night or monday with the options that appear

Anyone have a recent walkthrough?

thanks in advance
there's no walkthrough currently. I'd write it myself, but there's no Mac version available. Gnadudu did make an overview of the locations of Bella's photo's ( ), though

Reactions: SandyF

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
Sadly not, still topless after character switch.
There are two options to get her to move into the garden.

"Talk about how sunny it is today" with the angel halo -> she will wear her bikini top

"Talk about how sunny it is today" with the devils horns -> she will be topless

Has anyone figured out how(or even if) you can advance stuff with Officer Annie?
See my earlier post:

For Annie, here's what I did:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
From OP, right where it says walk-through

"

Go to C:\users\[your username]\AppData\Local\Project_6\FakeFamily-slot1.ini (slot 1 is save 1, slot 2 is save 2 and slot 3 is save 3).

Now edit the following values:
G.money_max="15.000000" (maximum amount of money you can have is now 15).
G.money="15.000000" (now you have 15 money).

G.class_actions_max="70.000000" (now you have 70 "clocks" when you choose how to spend your time in school during the week; this skips a lot of grind).

Also level up your car:
G.car_tank="3.000000"
G.car_engine="6.000000"
G.car_leak="5.000000"
G.car_light="13.000000"
G.car_tires="4.000000"
G.car_tool="5.000000"

Don't forget: if you chose to edit FakeFamily-slot1.ini, your save 1 is only edited. The changes you've made are therefore not noticeable in save 2 and save 3.

[additional values you can edit are listed here]
"

DO NOT CHANGE THE VALUES ON THE GIRLS, IT WILL FUCK UP THE GAME, I DID IT AND COULD NOT PROGRESS WITH PIZZA GIRL.

Its all in caps so that there is no excuse of why didnt you said so.
[/QUOTE
After Local I onlt see these folders, no Projects folder. 1616621738981.png Is there somewhere I should be looking?

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
the folder might be hidden? when you're in that folder, select the 'view' tab and check the 'hidden items' box.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
There are two options to get her to move into the garden.

"Talk about how sunny it is today" with the angel halo -> she will wear her bikini top

"Talk about how sunny it is today" with the devils horns -> she will be topless
Don't know why, but in my game she's always topless, with every one of both options. The only time with bikini was when she was using her cellphone and stared the coffee shop events. After that time, always topless in devilish or angelical way.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Don't know why, but in my game she's always topless, with every one of both options. The only time with bikini was when she was using her cellphone and stared the coffee shop events. After that time, always topless in devilish or angelical way.
then it's a bug. it's been corrected in v0.51 (see GDS' post) but nobody's uploaded that yet here

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
nothing happens....i got the +5 but the 50 not change
find your save file in C:\users\[your username]\AppData\Local\Project_6\FakeFamily-slot1.ini (slot 1 is save 1 [autosave iirc], slot 2 is save 2 and slot 3 is save 3)

open the .ini file, find wife_limit="50.000000" and edit it to wife_limit="100.000000"

Reactions: totata
4.00 star(s) 81 Votes