Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I posted earlier, and it vanished. Why is it not showing Kayley's tits, but showing her butt?

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.5 bug?

Kayley
Ask to see her body better, I can`t choose (Kayley: 12, Frat Coins: 1 needed), have Kayley: 115, Frat Coins: 6

Achievement (possible 159 at the moment)
You can only see 144 (the last very bad)

Story progress 49 & 50 the story name is in the next row

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobber Tail

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
why is mom's stat stuck at 50? i can't seem to make it higher than that
You must get a blowjob from your mom in garden when she wears her bikini (when she is topless aso by the friendly answer, start your game again(exit&run exe). After this your max change from 50 to 60.

I have no new events found in school so you can skip it when you have done this part before !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: potspipe

wellsht34

Feb 25, 2019
0.5 bug?

Kayley
Ask to see her body better, I can`t choose (Kayley: 12, Frat Coins: 1 needed), have Kayley: 115, Frat Coins: 6

Achievement (possible 159 at the moment)
You can only see 144 (the last very bad)

Story progress 49 & 50 the story name is in the next row
can i see your save file pls

Reactions: legend_shon

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
How do I get more dude points?
if I'm correct you get dude points by following those two girls around when you're driving around the city during the day (camera icon). you also get dude points by doing his missions during the week (so when you spend your clocks in the classroom, you should do so on the dude and do his missions on friday)

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I DLed these (from the website) and the folders don't quite match the basic game download. There's an extra folder called 'Doge' that contains nothing but an empty folder called 'Back' and a folder called 'Quest' that contains one image and a bunch of music files. Bit scared to do anything just now. Any ideas?
you can delete those folders if you want to, but they are not used yet

fenris95

Aug 14, 2018
If you have access to the patches would you perchance have access to the mac version...?
Sure, they're also on GDS' site under the free version tab:

Thx but i can't download it. Do you have a mega link instead plz ?

Reactions: canonss and SCP 001

Trapstar102

Jul 1, 2018
Wish I would've known that the Amanda would cap at 50 because of the bikini thing..... Now I'm locked out until the patch is here.... Fuck...

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes