MatuSL

Jun 18, 2017
find your save file in C:\users\[your username]\AppData\Local\Project_6\FakeFamily-slot1.ini (slot 1 is save 1 [autosave iirc], slot 2 is save 2 and slot 3 is save 3)

open the .ini file, find wife_limit="50.000000" and edit it to wife_limit="100.000000"
Oh Thanks!!!!

Johnson28

Oct 15, 2019
i got this code when i start halloween event....any help? ############################################################################################
ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object obj_bot_Animated_MASTER:

Variable obj_hallo_twins.JUMP_y(105794, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_bot_Animated_MASTER_Draw_0
############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_bot_Animated_MASTER_Draw_0 (line -1)

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
i got this code when i start halloween event....any help? ############################################################################################
ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object obj_bot_Animated_MASTER:

Variable obj_hallo_twins.JUMP_y(105794, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_bot_Animated_MASTER_Draw_0
############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_bot_Animated_MASTER_Draw_0 (line -1)
Do you know how fix the Topless bug ??

no matter whats option i choose, she always still in topless
both of these are bugs which have been fixed in v0.51 but it's not out yet on F95

ZerenDevi

May 29, 2019
Can't seem to take my car for a ride during the day time. just pops me back to the house at night immediately after loading the driving map.

Feb 8, 2019
v0.5
Loaded a save from 0.31,
the MC went to the attic,
got the pic and looked at the VCR,
after that I went to work (SAVE+LOAD game),
and now it is Sat moring,
MC talked to father,
and I ran (repeatable) into this:
of Mouse Event for Glob Left Released
for object MASTER_TEXT:

trying to index a variable which is not an array
at gml_Object_MASTER_TEXT_Mouse_56
gml_Object_MASTER_TEXT_Mouse_56 (line -1)

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Oleksa

Feb 17, 2018
hey folks, it seems like I am missing a sucked you before option in the garden. it is simply absent! a bug?

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Hello i can"t trigger the full bikini scene. When i click on the saint icon she's topless so i can reach 60 points
:(

edit : nvm answer previous page, sorry

Last edited:

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Sorry if these have been posted already but here's the High Resolution patches, they're on GDS' site:
Google Drive
Google Drive
I DLed these (from the website) and the folders don't quite match the basic game download. There's an extra folder called 'Doge' that contains nothing but an empty folder called 'Back' and a folder called 'Quest' that contains one image and a bunch of music files. Bit scared to do anything just now. Any ideas?

kxx

Aug 11, 2016
Do you have to play as Chloe to progress? Or is it an optional thing? I always though she was hot, but never played her games because I'm not into female protagonist's h-games, even less so into multiple protagonists' games.

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes