GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Does the Mac version work for anyone? I'm getting an error message that it's damaged and can't be opened

for me the game 0.31 is the same as 0.30, all the icons on top, impossible to play ... does anyone know why? :(
Icons still all in one position + error crash posts up.
you did not unpacked right, it's missing the POS.INI file
it also happens if you have a POS.INI here:
C:\Users\ USER \AppData\Local\Project_6
But I dont think many people would put that file there

Reactions: pepepepe36

User312

Apr 19, 2018
nopy is most slower... better torrent...
Contrary to Mega, NOPY has no upper download limit in a given timeframe...
With Mega you only can download i belive 5-6 GB in a 6 hour window or something like that...
With NOPY you wont get any problems like that.
And if the given server/ Cache is not used too much it is for me even faster then Mega (where I get a max of 4.5-5 MB/s when im lucky and with NOPY it is as I said about 1 MB/s faster

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: GDS and woj_tec

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
Contrary to Mega, NOPY has no upper download limit in a given timeframe...
With Mega you only can download i belive 5-6 GB in a 6 hour window or something like that...
With NOPY you wont get any problems like that.
And if the given server/ Cache is not used too much it is for me even faster then Mega (where I get a max of 4.5-5 MB/s when im lucky and with NOPY it is as I said about 1 MB/s faster
you are wrong... i download simultaneously over 20 files with Mega... today ca 10 GB... but with Nopy have problems with 1 GB... Mega work with wery slow connection, Nopy not...

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
I am struggling with the halloween game. Is there a walkthrough yet?
Make sure tips are turned on, that makes most of them doable. Only the last three seem a problem:

2 girlfriends = 0 girlfriends: the tip doesn't include that Chloe needs to be horny, though she does. It seems to just lead to the 'Chloe fucked with their lives forever' ending, so something else is probably missing from the tip

Almost true ending: the tip needs a little more detail on how to get everyone but the cheerleaders to leave, there are a lot of pitfalls that lead to bad endings and it's a fair amount of time to set up

True ending: haven't found a fifth pumpkin yet :confused: may solve itself eventually, but looks to be a variant of almost true with the same issues

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Almost true ending: the tip needs a little more detail on how to get everyone but the cheerleaders to leave, there are a lot of pitfalls that lead to bad endings and it's a fair amount of time to set up
Solved: I was missing a beer (there's a sixth one on the ladder into the pool). So you:

• Pick up all 6 loose beers and get the three from the B-Team
• Invite Hanna and tell her to fuck them
• Talk to Otaku and other guy, help them make friends
• Get Amy tipsy as Chloe, tease Amy as Travis and put Kaoru in an Uber
• Tell Taylor to look for lingerie
• Give Carrie a beer and talk about Loane
• Talk to Tom as Travis and tell him just drink and have fun
• Talk to Hanna as Chloe and give her two beers
• Talk to the cheerleaders as Travis and give Loane three beers
• Talk to the cheerleaders as Chloe

The difference between Almost True Ending and True Ending seems to be stamina, so I still need that fifth pumpkin. Not sure what's what with 2 girlfriends = 0 girlfriends still.

MasterLucky

Jan 25, 2018
Solved: I was missing a beer (there's a sixth one on the ladder into the pool). So you:

• Pick up all 6 loose beers and get the three from the B-Team
• Invite Hanna and tell her to fuck them
• Talk to Otaku and other guy, help them make friends
• Get Amy tipsy as Chloe, tease Amy as Travis and put Kaoru in an Uber
• Tell Taylor to look for lingerie
• Give Carrie a beer and talk about Loane
• Talk to Tom as Travis and tell him just drink and have fun
• Talk to Hanna as Chloe and give her two beers
• Talk to the cheerleaders as Travis and give Loane three beers
• Talk to the cheerleaders as Chloe

The difference between Almost True Ending and True Ending seems to be stamina, so I still need that fifth pumpkin. Not sure what's what with 2 girlfriends = 0 girlfriends still.
where to find pumpkins ? cant sem to find tham any where

MasterLucky

Jan 25, 2018
okay i thing i found a glitch for pumpkins.... if you repeat bad ending 2GF =0GF you can collect as much pumpkins as you want ....

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes