noscruples

Dec 18, 2019
I was in this thread yesterday in a little bit of a whiny mood, I may or may not have used the word "malware". I'm here now to eat shit. Apologies to GDS and the development team this is a fantastic update on a great game.

JamesSmith001

Dec 13, 2017
Hi I already had the anal scene with taylor at home and in the gym but the one in the janitor's closet is still blacked out, is there something I need to do before getting that option?

Edit: The option for chloe to ask about taylor is also blacked out, must I have the closet scene to trigger it?

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
2 girlfriends = 0 girlfriends: the tip doesn't include that Chloe needs to be horny, though she does. It seems to just lead to the 'Chloe fucked with their lives forever' ending, so something else is probably missing from the tip
So for this, you get Kaoru and Amy drunk as Chloe and tease them as Travis, then ask Kaoru for something to leave Amy alone.

Plus I found a pumpkin (bottom left of the screen right before you cum with Kaoru) so here I go.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Otaku are the three people beside table on middle top ?
You need to use a pumpkin for 'Sexy Bunny' so a fat nerd and his friend will come to the party (the fat nerd or 'otaku' will be dressed as a pink rabbit). Turn tips on if you haven't unlocked Sexy Bunny yet, hovering over the greyed-out icon will tell you how it unlocks.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
I'm just starting this game. When askingTaylor to show her boobs in her bedroom, there is no image of this.
Not sure if that is how things are supposed to be or if it's a bug.

MasterLucky

Jan 25, 2018
You need to use a pumpkin for 'Sexy Bunny' so a fat nerd and his friend will come to the party (the fat nerd or 'otaku' will be dressed as a pink rabbit). Turn tips on if you haven't unlocked Sexy Bunny yet, hovering over the greyed-out icon will tell you how it unlocks.
oo this dose not work for me for some reason the 'Sexy Bunny' one

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
The image in the bedroom when he asks to see boobs is missing. we do get to see her drop her panties, though.

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes