ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
GDS I have one question, If Chloe got so upset about not being cheerleader that cut and dye her hair, got tatoos shagging everybody. Aka willing to make drastic changes just becuse and also apperently it buggs her a lot that everybody calls her plankie... so why won't she just get a boob job? :) I know for you it would be a hell of a work to form a story like that that most scenes, becomes unavailable after that and rest has to be rerendered... but the developer's and the MC point of view are two different point of view. :p
You typically have to be an adult to get cosmetic surgery on your own without parental involvement. Chloe is only an adult with quotation marks. ;)

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Sorry I play only Chleo MC Only not with males. I pass.
That's just as stupid as all those "lol, female MC. I pass" posts. If you don't want to play it, don't play it. There's no need to state your preferences all the time.

That aside, it's time for my preference: That blonde, freckled girl is drop dead gorgeous. And I'm not even into blondes. I wish devs would take their time to create girls like that instead of creating the 45th DMD clone or another alien hybrid.

Jason8604

Jul 4, 2019
Сan someone drop the patch with fix 0.31? I do not want to pump the whole game because of several edits in the amount of several kilobytes.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
That's just as stupid as all those "lol, female MC. I pass" posts. If you don't want to play it, don't play it. There's no need to state your preferences all the time.

That aside, it's time for my preference: That blonde, freckled girl is drop dead gorgeous. And I'm not even into blondes. I wish devs would take their time to create girls like that instead of creating the 45th DMD clone or another alien hybrid.
I said I play only female MC. This Fake Family is only Male MC. So you misunderstood what I said. if this was relly Female MC i will played it. But this game is only Male MC. So I'm out

tororo

Oct 21, 2018
Game crashed when going out on a date with chloe at night
of Draw Event
for object obj_chl_date_master:

Trying to draw non-existing sprite.
at gml_Object_obj_chl_date_master_Draw_0
############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_chl_date_master_Draw_0 (line -1)

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Game crashed when going out on a date with chloe at night
of Draw Event
for object obj_chl_date_master:

Trying to draw non-existing sprite.
at gml_Object_obj_chl_date_master_Draw_0
############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_chl_date_master_Draw_0 (line -1)
are you using the patched version of the game or the old one from a couple of days ago?

Reactions: GDS
4.00 star(s) 81 Votes