spam753

Aug 6, 2017
Broken version or not... The Halloween event is awesome, much better than previous events. The hints, unlockable items and the quick restarts work very well together.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
How in the blue hell do you get the jocks to leave the halloween party? Also great job as always gds love the update.

BulletPete

May 5, 2017
if you like leave a review mate,
a lot of cunts has been 1 start reviews lately, The game could use more promotion.

I mean, its a 3gb game that wont even start. 1 star doesn't sound half bad for a total experience of a main manu screen.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I mean, its a 3gb game that wont even start. 1 star doesn't sound half bad for a total experience of a main manu screen.
well mate you should complain with the uploader that Uploaded a bad version,
the version I have on my website is working 100% FINE!

BulletPete

May 5, 2017
well mate you should complain with the uploader that Uploaded a bad version,
the version I have on my website is working 100% FINE!
Just saying dude, the only five filled thing you can expect from an angry crowd is a fist. I'm just sure raters ain't gonna read all these comments and look for a justification.

iluvis

Jun 7, 2017
It's a good game but I am mostly interested in Bella. Does she have any content apart from the inside the game photos?

HSTphan

Aug 3, 2017
I'm curious if the game developer has ever considered the possibility of using an editor for his dialog. The broken English and whacked out sentence structure really detract from an otherwise pretty solid game.

Ngo Van Dang

Sep 13, 2018
soon or late, I will hope for a mobile port, cuz 4k screen cause so many problems when you take headphone and parents can suddenly behind u :LOL:

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Fixed version is out V31,
it was a BAD upload of my part, missing files and shit. I blame China mosty

• Haha
Reactions: -Loli-Ghost-
4.00 star(s) 81 Votes