LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
It IS the sequel to Second Chance.

It's not just the same models, it's the same characters.
Second chance had no option to end married with Chloe, it you could end in a harem or with Mom, you only got a one off with Chloe...
This picks up in a weird parallel universe where things went very different.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So ... , is this "second chance game" MC (cuckold version)? . You fuck Nicole all the whole fuc**ng previous game and .... it's non-canon bullshit? :FacePalm: WTF. Add NTR tag please!!
Read the description before making dumbass comments about ntr.

Don't remember we ever getting any ending wherein the aftermath would look like this though...
What would you call a second game in the same universe with the exact same characters?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I've already read it. It's NTR. Before answering, think or try to think
Let us count the ways.....

So ... , is this "second chance game" MC (cuckold version)? . You fuck Nicole all the whole fuc**ng previous game and .... it's non-canon bullshit? :FacePalm: WTF. Add NTR tag please!!
Nicole is still fucking the MC.

Chloe does get fucked but it's the MC from Off the Pitch who you also name who is also you so you are what, cucking yourself with yourself?

Good one.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
"Still cucking yourself with yourself".
Wait, what? :cautious: They are different people not shadow clones
Oh dear.

I'll type slowly.

Chloe is the main MC, she is played by you ... she is you. She is in an open marriage and free to fuck whoever she wants.

Whatever numpty you named from Second Chance is still banging whoever the hell he's banging (currently his mother, sister and J Squad) and was also you. He is in an open marriage and free to fuck whoever he wants.

The MC from Off the Pitch is the only other person getting action. You also name him ... he is also you.

All characters involved are played by you, you pick for them all so you are cucking yourself with yourself.

There is no cheating or "ntr" going on because everyone is free to fuck whoever they want. The only thing you need to pick is if Chloe goes hard and wants to leave her husband or if she wants to work on her marriage.

So, no characters are suffering from the dreaded oft whined about ntr because of said open relationship. So the only people getting sad about pixels cucking them are players. Players getting cucked by characters they control. I shouldn't need to explain how hilarious that is.

It's like, everytime more than one person has sex someone cries NTR. Your name I haven't noticed before, i'd thought i'd got everyone blocked that did it because fuck are the arguments getting old.

Why none of you can ever move on if it's content you don't like I will never get.

Gets right on my tits and I quite like my tits being stress free.

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
Oh dear.

I'll type slowly.

Chloe is the main MC, she is played by you ... she is you. She is in an open marriage and free to fuck whoever she wants.

Whatever numpty you named from Second Chance is still banging whoever the hell he's banging (currently his mother, sister and J Squad) and was also you. He is in an open marriage and free to fuck whoever he wants.

The MC from Off the Pitch is the only other person getting action. You also name him ... he is also you.

All characters involved are played by you, you pick for them all so you are cucking yourself with yourself.

There is no cheating or "ntr" going on because everyone is free to fuck whoever they want. The only thing you need to pick is if Chloe goes hard and wants to leave her husband or if she wants to work on her marriage.

It's like, everytime more than one person has sex someone cries NTR. Your name I haven't noticed before, i'd thought i'd got everyone blocked that did it because fuck are the arguments getting old.

Why none of you can ever move on if it's content you don't like I will never get.

I'm glad you think the game is NTR. Thanks ;)

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
Oh dear.

I'll type slowly.

So, no characters are suffering from the dreaded oft whined about ntr because of said open relationship. So the only people getting sad about pixels cucking them are players. Players getting cucked by characters they control. I shouldn't need to explain how hilarious that is.

:eek: ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
so is this based off a untold 3rd ending to "Second chance"? MC clearly doesnt have his harem from the harem ending or his wives and is somehow married to the one girl we had almost no sexual encounters with save one scene.

Ashley was always weird cause she seems to show up everywhere. she should've just stayed in second chance

now this game has done the rare thing in that apparently there are 3 protags so far. Chloe,MC from second chance, and MC from off the pitch. did i get that right?

the good news is that so far you can prevent Chloe from cheating. the bad news is i imagine if you want to keep chloe faithful to the other MC then this game might suck as i doubt you'll get much if any content. The Badish news is you keep her faithful by the 3rd MC's choice not chloe's. chloe is the one who lays down the offer regardless and then you make a choice for the 3rd MC(off the pitch MC) to reject her or not.

sort of feels like this game shouldn't have been made cause it kind of ruins the endings to the other game "Second Chance" now this game is the canon ending to that game and the other endings are...."what ifs"?

it would be something i could appreciate more if the game asked at the start "What ending did you get at the end of Second chance? Harem or Mom?" dont get me wrong i understand that would've made a need for a crap load more renders but yeah this "Sequel" seems off.

also sucks cause Chloe was such a good charcter personality wise and sweet overall but here she's not really that same person. became an addict as her backstory is tragic to say the least.

i hate to say it but if Chloe needed her own game it probably should've been based somewhere away from the MC in another city with another family. and the previous MCs shouldnt have been involved at all.

alternatively if this game was made to appease chloe fans honestly just go back to second chance and add more content where she stays with whoever the MC ends up with, as part of the Harem or with his Mom. then again i imagine people want a game where MC bangs Chloe not a game where Chloe goes on the streets.

i guess there will still be people who are into this game i guess. who knows.

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes