zerofreak

Mar 13, 2019
Chloe was the best model and best character in Second Chance, sweet, beautiful and smart enough to not let her be impaled in the first interaction with the MC... Now she is being cheated, alcoholic and plan to cheat on her husband? Of course, is a pixel waifu, author is not harming real people, but I'm feeling a little sorry for her.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
so is this based off a untold 3rd ending to "Second chance"? MC clearly doesnt have his harem from the harem ending or his wives and is somehow married to the one girl we had almost no sexual encounters with save one scene.

Ashley was always weird cause she seems to show up everywhere. she should've just stayed in second chance

now this game has done the rare thing in that apparently there are 3 protags so far. Chloe,MC from second chance, and MC from off the pitch. did i get that right?

the good news is that so far you can prevent Chloe from cheating. the bad news is i imagine if you want to keep chloe faithful to the other MC then this game might suck as i doubt you'll get much if any content. The Badish news is you keep her faithful by the 3rd MC's choice not chloe's. chloe is the one who lays down the offer regardless and then you make a choice for the 3rd MC(off the pitch MC) to reject her or not.

sort of feels like this game shouldn't have been made cause it kind of ruins the endings to the other game "Second Chance" now this game is the canon ending to that game and the other endings are...."what ifs"?

it would be something i could appreciate more if the game asked at the start "What ending did you get at the end of Second chance? Harem or Mom?" dont get me wrong i understand that would've made a need for a crap load more renders but yeah this "Sequel" seems off.

also sucks cause Chloe was such a good charcter personality wise and sweet overall but here she's not really that same person. became an addict as her backstory is tragic to say the least.

i hate to say it but if Chloe needed her own game it probably should've been based somewhere away from the MC in another city with another family. and the previous MCs shouldnt have been involved at all.

alternatively if this game was made to appease chloe fans honestly just go back to second chance and add more content where she stays with whoever the MC ends up with, as part of the Harem or with his Mom. then again i imagine people want a game where MC bangs Chloe not a game where Chloe goes on the streets.

i guess there will still be people who are into this game i guess. who knows.
Chloe was the best model and best character in Second Chance, sweet, beautiful and smart enough to not let her be impaled in the first interaction with the MC... Now she is being cheated, alcoholic and plan to cheat on her husband? Of course, is a pixel waifu, author is not harming real people, but I'm feeling a little sorry for her.
Pretty much the reasons why this feels off, sweet little Chloe is now an angry bitch...
I wanted a Chloe path... but who wants to see it end up this way?

Honestly should've made the mom canonical and picked up from there, it may not have been everyone's favorite path through "Second Chance" but at least it's something you know and experienced... in this we skipped the happy moments of a relationship straight into the angry fucked up part.
Or Alternate Second Chance, where you can be with Chloe.

zerofreak

Mar 13, 2019
How can both of them be upset or jealous?After all, they' re in an open relationship.
I understand open relationship as one in which both partners have different secondary relations, but they must be approved by both, not a fuck-all-that-moves relationship. This is actually relevant as not all people can now your kind of relationship, only selected people. In any case, how the open relationship is understood must be negotiated by both of them

HikenNoAcee

Jun 10, 2017
Congrulations DEV.. game has good potential but i think you need to make extra renders for details some scenes pass very quickly and wife goes on sex very easly.. i would prefer to see some seduce.. Thank you so much i'm keeping watch

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
I don't get it....

Let's see:
Open Relationship
Husbando fucking everything under the sun
If she even chit-chats ("good wife") with anyone other than hubby, he has a shit fit about her being "disloyal?"
Isn't that the entire point of an "open relationship," so they can be with other people for fun?

Talk about an asanine setup. Even if she preads her legs for that guy, Hubby has no ground to stand on. Either he's cucking her, or she has to threaten divorce in order to do what he's been doing all along, participate in an "Open Relationship." I think it's funny how to choose to not be cucked is called the "Bad wife Route." Screaming about being disloyal, talk about projection. She should divorce his hypocrite ass in the "Good Wife Route," since he wants to play, while denying her the same.

MaksB

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
What does pixel waifu mean?

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
As far as i know, the previous male protagonist either married to his mom OR his friends.

HOW did he became his half sister's Husband???

Reactions: LSC82

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
(1) Change the color of the font in the beginning to something more visible. It took me a bit to realize there were words at the bottom. Gray isn't the greatest font color on top of a gray background. lol
(2) In the beginning, when it says "name your character"...then again, for the 2nd MC, it says "name your character", maybe you should be a bit more specific....i.e. "name the husband", then say "name the 2nd MC", or something that would let the player know who they are naming.
(3) The dialogue needs a little work. Sorry, it just seems bland, basic and common.
(4) There are maybe 2 choices, then straight to her finding dick immediately after she said she struggles to find dick, while her husband is out burying his own dick in other pussies. She says they have an open relationship, then he comes home and complains that she fucked somebody else, when she NEVER gets laid, then she responds with the most high school phrase she could say, "whatever", then he says "oh, ok, I am sorry. I will do better." ...as if a single word response like "whatever" is gonna completely flip his script and make him a better person. Really?

I may check back several updates from now to see how it's going, but in my honest opinion, it needs work.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes