Rudmi

Feb 3, 2019
Virus in the archive, be careful, downloaded from WORKUPLOAD
Chloe-0.4-pc.zip (506.56 MB)

taz672010

Aug 4, 2020
Okay so you have an open relationship but he gets mad because she is fucking others? If its open then why the cheating tag. Oh wait their brother and sister too and he is fucking the mom but the mom tells her to be a good wife? Such a unrealistic BS story line.

• Haha
Reactions: L0b0ts and Grelk

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Just downloading now to play, but I have a question about the "Good Wife" route. The description says, "Chloe and her husband are in an open relationship. Chloe is still loyal to her husband, and she is willing to do anything for him even at the cost of her own happiness..."
Does that mean the husband sometimes asks her to have sex with other men, and she is reluctant but agrees, or does that mean that the husband's interpretation of "an open relationship" basically means he wants a harem, and the wife is not allowed to be with other men?

WShatn

May 21, 2020
I made a bug fix that solves the mess with variables v1FuckChloe and v2NicoleChloe in the 4th. version and fix the issue at the end of v0.3 allowing to continue the Good Path to version 0.4

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
This game is a total mess. It starts off suggesting that the husband is the MC, but since you don't get to make any choices for him, he obviously isn't. All the choices are for Chloe, which you would expect in a game with a female protagonist. So why try to suggest that the husband is the MC? That's just stupid.

The game begins with everyone indulging in incest on steroids. The husband is a total dick, and Chloe for some bizarre reason wants to try and save their marriage, even though he breaks promise after promise, and does basically whatever he wants, even fucking her mom right in front of her.

Then for some for some totally unexplained reason, the game changes completely overnight. Suddenly the husband from hell becomes Mr Perfect, their marriage has become idyllic, and the couple end up having a romantic getaway. Oh and there are suddenly no choices. The game has also metamorphosed into a kinetic novel. It's bonkers!

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
This game is a total mess. It's bonkers!
Couldn't agree more. Crying on sister's shoulder and then poof, waking up in the husband's arms all lovey-dovey again. The plot progression can only be understood if one is using peyote on a regular basis. It's as if the dev had an amnestic event and completely lost it. "Bonkers" is right.

• Haha
Reactions: L0b0ts

Nice Kitty

Sep 28, 2022
Chloe again Nooo. She has already graduated from the School and has achieved everything. Stop calling games CHLOE, Big Brother to gain views and audience, it won't help much

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
The developer was really good with the previous games (one update every month or two), but now there are hardly any updates.

This is really sad - I really liked this game. :cry:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
There is no incest.
Which makes all the sense in the world.

First game: Guy goes to see his mom to either work things out and get revenge, meets his half sister and his step sister
This one: Half sister, no longer his sister is an open relationship with her husband who is not her half brother while he still fucks her and his mom... except not... somehow...

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I hope that MaksB will be back soon.

The previous game were really good and I hope that this great game will be finished too.

Thank you for your hard work - MaksB
I'm honestly convinced that he had a writer for Second Chance, because every game after that has been getting worse and worse in terms of plot and writing quality. Revenga wasn't bad, but Off the Pitch and Chloe are just terrible.

User4862

May 26, 2019
I'm honestly convinced that he had a writer for Second Chance, because every game after that has been getting worse and worse in terms of plot and writing quality. Revenga wasn't bad, but Off the Pitch and Chloe are just terrible.
The writer for Second Chance, Revenga, and Off the Pitch was bonghits420. I thought I read somewhere he was writing this too, but I don't remember where.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes