• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
On which of the 2 paths should we expect to see some swinging (as in the tags) or is that tag just put there with no reason?

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Looks very nice an promising, respect for good idea also (y) Downsides are missing sounds and moans, also animations need some work on.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Chloe [v0.3] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 113mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

rick911

Jul 28, 2017
Whats's the point of saying they are in an open relationship if they are jealous and arguing all the time? :rolleyes:

It's like a bad sitcom :LOL:
The old cliche is "write what you know". Clearly the dev doesn't know much about being a rehabbed crack-addict mother in an incestuous open relationship.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Well, it is set a few years later. His kids have grown up.
I get that, but his character changed far too much. The Dev turned him full "dad". He's not the cool MC anymore. I also think he's been aged too much compared to everyone else. Carol, Jess and most of the other girls look exactly the same age (Chloe being the exception since she got taller/more developed). Even the mom looks basically the same.

Reactions: LSC82

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So, looks like this Dev decided to ruin all the characters from Second Chance, his only decent game.
Took the incest out as well, which was the only reason to play it in the first place.
Unfortunately, two horrible decisions don't add up to a decent game. :poop:
At least the renders don't look 10 years old. Oh wait......

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes