RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I really don't like this one. Chloe was the sweet innocent cute sister who didn't get enough screen time in the first game. Now her game is about her being a cheating ho bag... What a way to fuck up a character.

zerofreak

Mar 13, 2019
What does pixel waifu mean?
Hi, I didn't saw your post before.
I'm referring that she is not actual people. Of course, doing awful things to fictional characters is not the same that actual people, but you can feel it too as well as in movies or books

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
If mom/son content + sharing/cheating or NTR is added soon i come back.

Watching this :devilish:

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Male protagonist's games creator cannot create female's games. Such people do not understand women, are not interested in the world of women, do not really like women.

Reactions: rick911

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Second Chance spinoff, sadly I'm not much into female protags. Besides that, as usually happens this sucks compared to the original it was spun off from, and not just because of the lack of incest making it yet another vanilla AVN like 2,000 others (though I guess she can't marry her bro since he's already married to their mom). The 2 reviews are on point. Dev should just focus on Off The Pitch, though I don't have high hopes for that either being based on Patreon, but supposedly the MC gets his sis as an LI at some point due to popular request.

Reactions: ann87ra

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Whats's the point of saying they are in an open relationship if they are jealous and arguing all the time? :rolleyes:

It's like a bad sitcom :LOL:
Reminds me of a friend of mine's ex. Gave him permission to fuck other girls then got pissed when she asked about it after he took advantage of the deal. Dunno which mystery will be solved first: what dark matter is made of or what's going through some human female minds.

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
Reminds me of a friend of mine's ex. Gave him permission to fuck other girls then got pissed when she asked about it after he took advantage of the deal. Dunno which mystery will be solved first: what dark matter is made of or what's going through some human female minds.
Maybe she was testing his loyalty. Which maybe wasn't a wise decision depending on how attached to him she was.

Live and learn I guess :LOL:

Reactions: NakedSingularity

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
and not just because of the lack of incest making it yet another vanilla AVN like 2,000 others
In this genre of games it's technically more "like 2,000 others" vanilla to HAVE incest then to NOT have it.

For the all the issues this or any other game may have, the loud freeloading crowd on this piracy forum always crying about a need for repetitive story themed incest in games is never actually one of them either. And certainly not in a female protag game where the cringe factor with the writing is already going to be turned up to a firm 9/10 by default lol

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes