to fix it:
Restart the game every time you get a black screen
or
Became my patron by giving me and download the V37 on the patreon page
or
wait for some time and get it for free

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
What's wrong with her hair? Girl looks like she's having traction alopecia. Never seen hair done so badly in a game in the past two years. Makes you really appreciate the effort others are putting into their creations.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Where can I buy the eyebrow DLC?
there is none, but unban me from Discord and I will think about it

or
wait for some time and get it for free
Gimme TREE FIDDY!

dev built in an intentional bug and only on have fix on premium?
only read the last pages
Not my fault I fixed that bug Hours after V36 then made V37
Blame the lazy uploader for uploading the older version

Baasje1998

Dec 3, 2018
When i am trying to open the game, it says that the file is damaged? (for MAC)
Does anyone know what to do?

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Is this the same crappy engine like the first? becaus in that game I cant get past the start? I get stuck as soon as you start in her flat. I cant sleep or progress in any way. (in the first game)

Hammel312

Jan 3, 2018
I'm still not getting progress with Taylor. My friendship-level is <30 and I'm talking to her in the gym and in class every single day after the training and at the beach every weekend. Is there any other location or timing I'm missing? Or is it necessary to do something first?
I couldn't find something using the search

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know where the save files are for the Mac version? I know its automatic, but I would like to know exactly where they're at.

Also, where do you change your clothes? There isn't an option for a wardrobe like in the other games.

Last edited:

Damp Toast

Jun 28, 2018
I'm still not getting progress with Taylor. My friendship-level is <30 and I'm talking to her in the gym and in class every single day after the training and at the beach every weekend. Is there any other location or timing I'm missing? Or is it necessary to do something first?
I couldn't find something using the search
I know you have to get your dance skill up to 50 in order to teach her some dance moves. If you haven't done that yet that might help you progress. You can raise your dance skill in the flat.

Reactions: Hammel312

noname777

Jul 8, 2018
GDS
After using free skittles ("Funny Candy") several times, they no longer respawn at alley in Red Light District.
Are they limited? Can I buy them somewhere?
BTW: I use Chloe18 V22 public version.

Last edited:

noname777

Jul 8, 2018
GDS
data/files/TEXT.ini:
Code:
9580  = "No/tom! We can keep fucking like that, we are /bro and /sis "
Should be: "We can't".

Hammel312

Jan 3, 2018
I know you have to get your dance skill up to 50 in order to teach her some dance moves. If you haven't done that yet that might help you progress. You can raise your dance skill in the flat.
I'll try! Thank you!

EDIT: Too bad - still nothing. It's the same event like the normal cheerleading-training or am I wrong?

Last edited:

keroro22

May 29, 2017
Is this the latest in Chloe18 stories?? I just started chloe18, where do i gro from that ??? (vacation, cam or this)

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes