GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
dose someone have the latest version of this game for mac?(or its not released yet?)
Released for patrons with every update,
blame the lazy uploaders here

Nice game, but i don't like the way the game saves. How am i supposed to know what my last save was? Am i missing something or is it done poorly?
Autosave is always the latest save

Reactions: Canto Forte

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
There is an error with the Diner Waitress Dress. It should give 2 stars to Charm, but gives them to Fit.

Last edited:

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
There is an error with the Diner Waitress Dress. It should give 2 stars to Charm, but gives them to Fit.
noted,
its on the list to fix,
I most likely will probably maybe remember to fix that.

Reactions: Sothyr

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Maybe another issue on the beach, if she is wearing the slutty 'bikini' from the sex shop and talk to the cheerleaders. "Chloe accepted to help but only with her mouth", I have 5 charm, but nothing happens if I click it. Only loose energy. I had slut level 9-11 when I tried it. Ok, she says the beach should be empty or something like that. (I will try later to remove also the body builders.)

Another issue:
I had this with my .34 save game in .36, even if I reduce the number in the save game file, it goes so high again.
So I started a new .36, same issue after some time. I didn't install the .36 version over the .34 version, I used a new folder and deleted all save game files.

1565288145966.png

Another issue:
If I click very fast, the screen get black and I need to close the game.
Or sometimes during the beachball game, the game freeze when 'Carrie' jumps. But aside this, it is exactly the same.

Another issue:
During Brother vs Sister at the Beach I
Maybe a small typing error, maybe it is just the font.
"Your pussy is so much better than /|'s."

Last edited:

Rahel

Jun 18, 2018
Released for patrons with every update,
blame the lazy uploaders here

Autosave is always the latest save
even if its not the latest update for mac but isn't there any public release for the game that is at least near the latest version?

Yan121

Sep 29, 2017
If I click very fast, the screen get black and I need to close the game.
Or sometimes during the beachball game, the game freeze when 'Carrie' jumps. But aside this, it is exactly the same.
GDS info

Another issue:
During Brother vs Sister at the Beach I
Maybe a small typing error, maybe it is just the font.
"Your pussy is so much better than /|'s."
Check out data\files\text.ini file
You can correct/change any dialog line of game.

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
The new day starts after you choose what to eat. So the save is on Saturday, but after eating, it is Sunday morning.
I know that I'm not stupid. The game litterally says saturday on save which is what I saved on but as soon as it starts the date is set to sunday just an example.

Grom

Aug 5, 2017
Does anyone know what the path of the savegames is? I cant find them in the Appdata folder.

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes