• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

noname777

Jul 8, 2018

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
ah, only 4 scene then? thank you very much :D
People didn't liked her so much,
since Kaoru looks very similar to her
my slut level keeps resetting, anybody know whats wrong?
Slut will go down by one every morning, and so does The Slut lock

Q: is that a bug or a feature?
A: Yes

3 walhtoughts

That is fixed, I think all 165 Archivement can be unlocked

chart995

Dec 10, 2018
So I don't know if this was already mentioned, but I have found that doing cam shows with the magician costume and the blue dildo seems to result in super high heat. If you keep click the heat during the last phase you rack up money. My last cam show netted me $3770. I've tried the other combinations and normally only get about $150 for a show. I am playing the Mac version in case that matters.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
So I don't know if this was already mentioned, but I have found that doing cam shows with the magician costume and the blue dildo seems to result in super high heat. If you keep click the heat during the last phase you rack up money. My last cam show netted me $3770. I've tried the other combinations and normally only get about $150 for a show. I am playing the Mac version in case that matters.

I REFUSE TO FIX THE CAM GAME,

that shit is too spaghetti coded.
You are just clicking right, most poeple complains that They click the heat and get LESS

Gumarijus

Dec 3, 2017

You are just clicking right, most poeple complains that They click the heat and get LESS

Spaghetti Bolognese or Milanesse thats the question :LOL::LOL::LOL:

chart995

Dec 10, 2018

Just to clarify I was not complaining. It caught me off guard, but was awesome as I could immediately buy all the other needed things. :D

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Just to clarify I was not complaining. It caught me off guard, but was awesome as I could immediately buy all the other needed things. :D
NP, mate

I try to fix all reporded bugs, I just dont fix thoise that I Forgot,
btu the Cam girl part is quite a mess to touch
If i touch it it may fix it, or brake the whole game

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
hey guys enjoy your black-screen bug that was introduced on V36,
to fix it:
Restart the game every time you get a black screen
or
Became my patron by giving me and download the V37 on the patreon page
I have found a "not usual way" to bypass the black screen feature introduced in the v36 version:
Just open the v34 before going in the Beach and back to v36 on Monday :)

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes