• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

noname777

Jul 8, 2018
Is this the latest in Chloe18 stories?? I just started chloe18, where do i gro from that ??? (vacation, cam or this)
The correct order:
  • Matt and the Bus-Stop Girl (Pizza girl, without Chloe)
  • Suddenly a Party (without Chloe)
  • Chloe18 (the first game with Chloe)
  • Hanna’s Boat-trip (Hanna, without Chloe)
  • Chloe18 Vacations
  • Chloe18 CamGirl
  • Chloe18 Back To Class

keroro22

May 29, 2017
The correct order:
  • Matt and the Bus-Stop Girl (Pizza girl, without Chloe)
  • Suddenly a Party (without Chloe)
  • Chloe18 (the first game with Chloe)
  • Hanna’s Boat-trip (Hanna, without Chloe)
  • Chloe18 Vacations
  • Chloe18 CamGirl
  • Chloe18 Back To Class
thankyou very much :D
i didnt notice there are other game pre-chloe

Baasje1998

Dec 3, 2018
Does anyone know where the save files are for the Mac version? I know its automatic, but I would like to know exactly where they're at.

Also, where do you change your clothes? There isn't an option for a wardrobe like in the other games.
How do you play it on Mac? When i want to open de game, it says the file is damaged?
Do you know how I can play the game?

noname777

Jul 8, 2018
GDS
I can't get the "Don't call him Daddy" achievement, although I've played this scene, and already got the "Is that really my Daddy?" achievement. How is that even possible?
Similar problem with the "A different place to workout IV" achievement - I got there (sport bikini, workout, second beach, no anal), but I didn't get achievement.
I use Chloe18 Back To Class V22 Free Version.

noname777

Jul 8, 2018
At least I'm not alone:
Is a last workout achievment bugged?
I got all except Beach2 and "Another Workout 4".
"Don't call hm Daddy" i saw 10-20 times, but i didn't get the achievment. And Chloe cannot talk with Hanna, cannot swim, I got only 2 repeatable scenes on the boat. I don't see any way to get it or go further.
"Workout 4" is the same story. I saw scene but got no achievment.
All others i reached by ususal gameplay.
so I know the workout iv and don't call him daddy achievements aren't working but still a few I can't get
Bugs Found

Did the A Different Place To Workout IV and Don't Call Him Daddy events on the beach. Got the flash and award notices when playing the game. They did not record in the achievements folder. I go back to redo the two events again. No flash and no reward because I already did them I guess. So why the beep is it not recording in the achievements folder?

Have you noticed when you have Chloe work the glory hole from time to time her stats of achievements in pussy, ass,etc. get all scrambled up? That needs to be fixed.

noname777

Jul 8, 2018
The cam shows are totally screwed up and nearly impossible to complete without wearing a costume.
This one is actually works. All you need to do is to not click at main event. I know, confusing, but that's how it works.
Click "Chat" and "Heat" buttons only so u could get all achievements, Camshow runs slitly different in Chloe BTS than in native CamGirl. When u click on "Tease chat" u will gain followers ready to pay, "Ass" button gives you heat (more money per pay), one button only that gives you rage of credits is "Panties" button. You need to bust up your heat lvl to gain more $ per one income. When you do that just claim your reward, enjoy the show o_O
I could be hard to get achievement with no outfit, but with any of it it's a piece of cake. Just remember to not click heat flames on "main event". When you click you only speed up end of show (wasting time), but you won't speed up chat in the same time (click). Tips are collected periodically, one per time you got bonus tip depended on you followers who are ready to tip (green cloud). Summary: more clicks in the end of show = less tips from users.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
NO new scenes in this update?
this was a Quality of life update just make things mor easy and fun to play

But I add A wardrobe system with all 20 outfits that plays a small scene one each clothing you choose to get a bonus

Change-log:

V37
-Fixed a Eternal Black-screen bug that showed for Some people
V36
-Achievements Can now be seen in the game menu (you still can only replay the scenes on the main menu
-clicking on a Locked Achievement will show hints on WHERE to find that scene, (it will not go into details since not everyone can see the walk-thought)
-In game menu RE-done , the menu now looks better and cooler and easier to find stuff
-Done/max markers for achievements in several place so you can keep track of stuff easily
-Multiple Save/load slots
-Wardrobe where you can see her 20 clothes so far, a small scene for each an get a Temporary bonus
-Added item to buy at the beach
-taking a consumable item will Overheal Chloe's energy(that energy is lost if not used that same day)
-Now Chloe can Get bonus to her stats that lasts one day, so you can avoid grinding(each bonus can be taken once a week and Chloe can only take one a day)
-Now Chloe's Slut level will give a bonus to when Chloe's get exhibitionism . + ,1 per Slut-level when she get to 1.0 she gets a extra point
-fixed wrong animation on level-up when you fast click a scene -Chloe will get more exhibitionism when her Slut is high
-fixed a lot of crashed on windows when you saw too much sex in a single day with low RAM
-fixed The bug where if you clicked too fast you could do thing without using energy
-Fixed The voice of bella saying 'HEEEY' On the intro menu
-fixed Bug where a new slut point will not add while the old one animations still on screen (fast clicking for the win)
-fixed bug that if you skipped to much some stats would not add and make the game harder-longer-grinder

Fun thig this was the smallest update I ever did, took me 2 weeks.
and it still as a big update as those Top 10 adult games, those cunts

Hammel312

Jan 3, 2018
Would you like to introduce a shoe store in the next version? ;)
I think that's too difficult. The game is working with pictures, using different shoes would lead to an ammount of them for every single scene.
With an engine like House Party it would be possible. On the one hand you have more possibilities but on the other hand you're system requirements are flying up to the moon.

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
View attachment 364236
to late mate, she is beig boobed now, gimme Tree Fiddy or she wont go back
Actually I think It should maybe be part of a choice option, could be cool... Maybe a later update for popularity sake ?
Boobs could be a bit less, little more natural, not instant implants...
Either way very cool render of Chole...

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Nice game, but i don't like the way the game saves. How am i supposed to know what my last save was? Am i missing something or is it done poorly?

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes