!BlackOmen!

Mar 16, 2019
Just not want to be a Debbie downer, But the Game Developer does check these page's
I'm sure that he'll ask for that Link to be taken down

Reactions: SPARDA2408

Yan121

Sep 29, 2017
Just not want to be a Debbie downer, But the Game Developer does check these page's
I'm sure that he'll ask for that Link to be taken down
Not quite, it's perfect free advetise of product and Dev for those who can afford to support him and Bella, especially when Dev is active member.

Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
He's never had any links taken down before that I'm aware of.Why the fuck you think people are here? Lol.Believe me I'd support him if I could but as things stand in my life currently I'll be only playing free versions(s) or what gets posted here by kind souls.

DantexxDNC

Nov 6, 2018
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think they'll be posting. The newest is what .39 (maybe .40 on the dev site) as of right now? Yet, F95 (this thread) is at .37.

Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
Sometimes it takes a while.And maybe not this time.Someone usually has in the past tho.Maybe no one gives a damn enough anymore.Idk.Lol.

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
okay can anyone say if there is still a bug with sluttines falling down every day? Or is it a bug in my save and I should start a fresh new game, cleaning all the saves from old ones?

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Handsome, but lazy.

(change extension to .cmd, but be very very careful, it's so much complex that it might break if you don't do it the right way)
Be very careful with that. Localappdata is an environment variable that is used by a lot of other things. Changing it to "." *will* have consequences.
Yes, your script will change the localappdata to the literal ".". If you want to point it to the current directory, as I assume you tried to, you should use
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But please don't!

lightdemon

Nov 3, 2018
First one.. GREAT GAME! GDS is the best.
There is a bug with the anna's new scene, I saw it but the game didn't record it. Then a realy don't know how to unlock the two new scenes with kaori.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Be very careful with that. Localappdata is an environment variable that is used by a lot of other things. Changing it to "." *will* have consequences.
I don't disagree with you, it's an important system variable and generally it's better to not mess with it. But in this case will only affect cmd.exe started by .cmd file and game's exe started from there. And yes, the variant with %cd% is better.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
First one.. GREAT GAME! GDS is the best.
There is a bug with the anna's new scene, I saw it but the game didn't record it. Then a realy don't know how to unlock the two new scenes with kaori.
alzjbnK5_700w_0.jpg

all DVD scene can be bought at sant, 2 can be found playing video game while delivering pizza

• Love
Reactions: !BlackOmen!
4.40 star(s) 17 Votes