yudo6969

Jun 2, 2019
GDS
Small bugs found in V39. Magical Dildo achievement and Hanna on the Island cannot be unlocked. Magical Dildo when doing it makes the game give infinite tips which is a weird bug

Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
Hey GDS, if you need a proofreader I got LOTS of free time and am pretty good with english.I see some of the typos and grammar are pretty bad.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
OY GDS the loading shit is fucking cancer. I hope your patrons don't get that shit I feel sorry for them paying money for a game that's 50% a loading screen. It's after every damn click, it wasn't like this before man what the hell you doing?
It's not playable like this. We're supposed to be enjoying the game not getting angry at loading screens.
restarting the game fixes it somewhat, but I shouldnt have to do that every few in game days or so
Agreed fully, gonna give this a total miss now until all of this shit is fixed by the Dev, as that just kills any enjoyment of the game entirely.

Yan121

Sep 29, 2017
Two bugs noticed in v39 Hanna + Chloe island achievement and back button in strip change room. It uses consumable items like cola etc.
Walkthrough not needed if we have hints on locked achievements.
Nice idea to include few images of Bella into game ;)

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Did the fix stuff, but now when I run it it says "Game not found!!" in a nice little window.
and there is a fx for game not found on that same tutorial

After a ton of updates you'd think the dev could get his game to simply work on MacOS. So many people are unable to play the game.
the game works flawless on MAC , you just need to unblock it on your mac:

Agreed fully, gonna give this a total miss now until all of this shit is fixed by the Dev, as that just kills any enjoyment of the game entirely.
the game is not really loading, it's just waiting for the stars to reach to top of the game( when level up)
I planned to put a option to remove it, But I forgot

Arty7891

Feb 22, 2018
Two bugs noticed in v39 Hanna + Chloe island achievement and back button in strip change room. It uses consumable items like cola etc.
Even with the hints I don't know how to achieve "getting tay ready to leave" and I don't know how to unlock old town!

danman87

Mar 17, 2019
You mean the game works when you lower your security settings to nothing at all to get your game to work. That's just pathetic.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
This game is way too grindy like the majority of games here...the same concepts of having a female character being slut of the year or male MC corrupting and getting as much pussy as possible...where's the balance for male and female protagonists as well as incorporating other known fetishes??

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
Just click on the upside of the back button so that Chloe drink the cola.
Where and how are the images of Bella? I guess I missed them...

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
how to enter Strip club ? just say to talk to carrie but dont see the option on class
i was post - go to backdor on club on Carrie, you will se "?" mark, push it, next have a small scense, on next night go agayn (or in the same night i dont remember) - you will see another mark then can go in and from this point you will find a way what to do. This will unlock lingerie shop. I hope this will help you.

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes