Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I have been trying tsince this update was released on his site to complete that damn jap achievement and still cant do it

D

Deleted member 342259

What program did you use to extract the dialogue files? I've been meaning to go through the typoes and grammar weirdness, but I can't figure out how.
Hi,
You will find the files "TEXT.ini" and "TEXT_cam.ini" in the folder "data", then the folder "files"....

Ksx

Reactions: Pantisocrat

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Whats with the loading after EVERY action...click load click load click load......its annoying as fuck. I don't remember the previous version being like this.
Nvm...its the cheat mod triggering the load screens...thats annoying as fuck.

Housemouse007

May 11, 2019
Seriously confused here. Read all the post, Googled for all the triggers, but cannot get the bike quest or the diner for Taylor. While waiting for Taylor there is no discuss option, only to finger her or leave for the diner. Tried both.

I can do all the yoga cheeves, only get the yoga or run menu when inviting tay over also. I have even cheated and maxxed out everything thinking I bypassed a trigger.

Also is the beach volleyball Taylor lose not done? Am having a hard time sorting out answers and the walkthoughs posted make no mention of these. Work in progress?

Is this bugged? Or is there anywhere to look for information on the EXACT dead end of triggers? Found a few in this forum, but the Tay bike and diner elude me o_O

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
Still cant get the Pizza with Jelly achievements. What do I need to do?
Oh, I hope she has an older sister with bigger breasts and without tattoos. And hopefully she is less of a slut which makes her harder to get. Maybe someday GDS will create her when he has no other ideas with Chloe left...

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Does Chloe have any relatives?
Her dad only show in the intro
So far no relatives, to avoid been banned from patreon for the 1000000x time

Still cant get the Pizza with Jelly achievements. What do I need to do?
all achievements are reached, save a single one With han that you will see but it wont trigger the unlock

Oh, I hope she has an older sister with bigger breasts and without tattoos. And hopefully she is less of a slut which makes her harder to get. Maybe someday GDS will create her when he has no other ideas with Chloe left...
Bella is talking with the patrons more now that she is learning english, sitll no one ever asked for relatives for Chloe, Or at least she didnt told me.

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes