Zakota

Sep 22, 2017
Sorry if this has already been posted, I looked through the most recent page and saw no mention, though.

But the MEGA link is no longer working, I tried to download using one of the others and after it got halfway it auto-cancelled on me for some reason plus it was only going at like 250kb-700kb speed instead of the 5MB+ mega gives, could you please update the link? Thank you :)

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Notepad ++ will always open and keep the file in a good way to read and it's free to download, but A heads-up a lot of people email me asking to edit the text, untill they see the game 15k lines of text and they give up
OK I've gone through the TEXT file. Issues fixed:

• All or nearly all capitalisation errors (starting sentence, first-person 'I' etc)
• All or nearly all bracketing issues - if a line of dialogue starts with a bracket, it now ends with one, too
• All or nearly all ellipses (dot-dot-dot) - every ellipsis now has three (3) dots, not two or four or five
• Many, many, many, many, many spelling errors fixed
• Much, much, much grammar improved (the teacher's joke about anti-vaxers is now actually a joke etc)

Many issues remain - I'm only human. How do I get the updated file to you?

Reactions: GDS

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
OK I've gone through the TEXT file. Issues fixed:

• All or nearly all capitalisation errors (starting sentence, first-person 'I' etc)
• All or nearly all bracketing issues - if a line of dialogue starts with a bracket, it now ends with one, too
• All or nearly all ellipses (dot-dot-dot) - every ellipsis now has three (3) dots, not two or four or five
• Many, many, many, many, many spelling errors fixed
• Much, much, much grammar improved (the teacher's joke about anti-vaxers is now actually a joke etc)

Many issues remain - I'm only human. How do I get the updated file to you?
well mate you should have asked..
The game will always capitalize the first letter
and will always Close the ( - that's why i never close them.

the rest was very shitty? Yes..

and i dont remember that joke...
must be Bella that did it

Feb 8, 2019
Someone can tell me how to unlock “getting tay ready to leave” Achievment?
For the story, this achievement should be on the diner-page, but it happens at Chloe's appartement.

---
And some questions to the community:
I played the v39 from scratch.
I read here about issues for both achievements of Taylor in the diner. Is it possible to get them or not?
I know, I got them in v34.

Almost the same for the han/island achievement.

Finally a question about the four team achievements while delivering.
Do they have any requirements or am I just unlucky?
I did several deliverings, but never got the team.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
For the story, this achievement should be on the diner-page, but it happens at Chloe's appartement.

---
And some questions to the community:
I played the v39 from scratch.
I read here about issues for both achievements of Taylor in the diner. Is it possible to get them or not?
I know, I got them in v34.

Almost the same for the han/island achievement.

Finally a question about the four team achievements while delivering.
Do they have any requirements or am I just unlucky?
I did several deliverings, but never got the team.
keep betting and loosing the thrown, untill she cant bet nothing but sex

Feb 8, 2019
ty for the quick answer. Although, it doesn't help me:

I can always deliver to the gamers.
Except for the very first time, they always bounce me at their door with a small tip.

I believe, the gamers (about the location of RPG) are not where the team is located.
Some one wrote, the team is at the location the Red-light district.

BTW: great game

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
ty for the quick answer. Although, it doesn't help me:

I can always deliver to the gamers.
Except for the very first time, they always bounce me at their door with a small tip.

I believe, the gamers (about the location of RPG) are not where the team is located.
Some one wrote, the team is at the location the Red-light district.

BTW: great game
oh you meant the dude playiong video games?they act different depend if chloe goes to delivery during the day, or night

Feb 8, 2019
Maybe we've had a problem with foreign languages.
English is foreign for both of us, isn't it?

No. The gamers are those around the location, where RPG takes place, I always knew.
The team achivements were missing to me, although no one complained, they are impossible, so I searched and missed the team-pizza-location very often. I made a 'missclick' and found the team immidately...

Except for my questions about the three (im)possible achievements, I'm fine.

---
Some typos:
The typos are done by Pantisocrat, if you like.

There are also typos within the achivements:
I didn't find them within the textfiles, so they are graphics ?!

several:
  1. Preloaded, there are only capital letters. Within the diary there are many achievements, which start with lowercases or have capital letters after the 1st word.
  2. Preloaded the changable texts read like: "GETTING TAY TO LEAVE" (with 2 spaces before TAY)
    In the diary the same reads: "Getting /tay ready to leave"
    Maybe you want to expand TAY to TAYLOR and /tay to Taylor
    The missing expansions also occur in-game: eg: after RPG with /ner /jap, and /ota
  3. vs, VS and Vs
  4. At least twice in Red District: Missing ' "Im not a Sub" => ""I'm not a sub" and "I dont want to be a slave" => "I don't want to be a slave"
once:
  1. "Carl M. Makes a Demmand". AFAIK, you refer to Karl Marx, so Carl should be Karl
    and BTW: according to #1 I suggest to rename the whole line as "Karl M. makes a demand". (there is also a typo in demmand)
  2. Double-Guard duty exists twice. As far as I remember, I got them at the same time. (another example for #1)
  3. the Shocker => The Shocker
  4. (Already reported) "The basement VI" should be "The basement IV"
  5. (Ask a native speaker 1st) "Mister police-man" => "Mister policeman"
  6. Either "Taste the light side" and "Taste the dark side" (Better) or "Taste the light-side" and "Taste the dark-side" (worse). The current "Tastes the light side" and "Taste the Dark-side" is even worse.
  7. "She should have suffer like i did" => "She should have suffer like I did".
    Perhaps with , before like. Please ask a native speaker.
  8. "Communism it the strip club" => "Communism in/is the strip club"
  9. "the landlord love strppers" =>"The landlord loves strippers" (For 2 achievements)
Positioning bugs:
The problem with the chase of Otaku is known.

I think there is also a wrong positioning with the 2 beer buttons while sitting on the jetski with Hanna.
They are almost at the same position.
Maybe some buttons are hidden just, because there are exactly behind another button.

Other bugs:
The exhibitionism was once posted as a screenshot. I think, it's an incredible high number. For my this occured at some raise. At least, after another raise of it's value, now I've "inf" (infinite) exhibitionism.

Currently I cannot reproduce
After returning home, I clicked the menubutton while the game showed the loading animation. Finally I had the background of my home, on top the empty graphs of the Short-cuts and volume sheets. But no button to continue anywhere. I had to end the program by clicking the close-window-button.

Some suggestions:
  1. You try to put in changable texts. Perhaps also do this for currencies: $ € £. The symbol should be stored in somewhere in the registry. But I suggest to check also apple and android and never mess up the "improvement". Of course there are some currencies, which have much other numbers 1 US$ = 110 ¥ a conversion seems to be too hard. But I'd take 1$= 1€= 1£
  2. Amy's panties are shown in at least 2 scenes. Depending on her corruption she could deny wearing them.
    Same can be applied for all girls in skirts, even for our MC, since we've to spend 4 energy to make her forget them.
  3. How about removing the unused Domination in the stats? It's always 0, and at least in 39 there is no use. But you could add the current values of Carrie and Pizzagirl. If neccessary also with their corruption.
  4. What about showing the current food storage while buying new ones at the not-walmart.
And finally I don't agree with Daine. It's claimed, she is 21 years old, but I saw a underaged person. In v39 no problem, but I wonder what is still to come.

Still a great game. This also includes the other games of the series.

Reactions: Pantisocrat

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
"She should have suffer like i did" => "She should have suffer like I did".
Perhaps with , before like. Please ask a native speaker.
Properly, it's "She should have suffered like I did". The choice of a comma or not I would base on whether Chloe is merely saying Taylor should suffer some generic suffering, or is instead saying Taylor should suffer exactly the same thing Chloe previously suffered. IIRC it's the latter here, so I would leave the comma out.

You try to put in changable texts. Perhaps also do this for currencies: $ € £. The symbol should be stored in somewhere in the registry. But I suggest to check also apple and android and never mess up the "improvement". Of course there are some currencies, which have much other numbers 1 US$ = 110 ¥ a conversion seems to be too hard. But I'd take 1$= 1€= 1£
Yes, this too, please.

I didn't realise I could just attach the file, thanks to the French translator guy for the tip. As a more detailed explanation, all or nearly all instances of wont, dont, cant, isnt etc have been corrected to won't, don't, can't, isn't etc. Many other constructions that sound too formal in uncontracted form have been corrected from I will, You cannot, I have, You have to the much more native-sounding I'll, You can't, I've, You've etc - but not in cases where that sounds wrong - ie, sentence fragments of I will with no object or a defiant affirmation like "I have!" will remain as they are.

TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
How do you play this from last save with a new update? I cant seem to see any data files in the latest update.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
How do you play this from last save with a new update? I cant seem to see any data files in the latest update.
game is saved here:
C:\Users\************\AppData\Local\Project_6
sso you can delete the game folder any time

TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
game is saved here:
C:\Users\************\AppData\Local\Project_6
sso you can delete the game folder any time
Thanks for your help. So, if I delete entire folder of old game, the new update game folder will automatically read these save files project_6? At moment, starting new update game doesn't give me any old saves to load.

Is it also possible to transfer these Project_6 save files to my new PC, and put them in the new updated game folder?

Thanks again for brilliant game.

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes