GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
New update is amazing and reminds me why I love this game so much.
thanks mate, now gimme tree Fiddy

Thanks for your help. So, if I delete entire folder of old game, the new update game folder will automatically read these save files project_6? At moment, starting new update game doesn't give me any old saves to load.

Is it also possible to transfer these Project_6 save files to my new PC, and put them in the new updated game folder?

Thanks again for brilliant game.
yeas as long you dont delete that folder you will never lose your savefile,
and you can transfer from one Pc to another as long it's on the right folder

Yan121

Sep 29, 2017
How come you keep asking for Karou new scenes, there's a huge hint that nerds have it hidden.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
How come you keep asking for Karou new scenes, there's a huge hint that nerds have it hidden.
The tips system is kind of new
I bet most people dont even know it exists ,
like the staff here, :kek:

John Woodbridge

Honorable member with ethical values
Donor
Jun 3, 2017
Chloe is so gorgeous. For some points, she's very close in shape to one of my son's last girlfriend. I love her :love: :love: :love: :love: and I'm not a pervert at all. :cool:

Reactions: GDS

adr5ian

Nov 5, 2019
Chloe18, Chloe18 Vacation and Hanna's Boat Trip were masterpieces. Funny, sexy, kinky. But Chloe18 Camgirl and Chloe18 Back to Class are very disappointing compared to the first three of the series. Ridiculous grinding, renders are way worse, in most of them the girls look simply ugly, a big downgrade in quality, reused content. In Vacation there was to much grinding, also, but not that bad. Money in Back to Class are again ridiculously hard to make. Gory Hole was hilarious in Chloe18, in Back to Class it doesn't make any sense and doesn't make any money, same with the reused content in the case of RPG and Road Trip. Everything seems to be worse, the diner especially is not interesting at all. Not a lot to do at school either, her room actions again are way worse than the first game, and I can go on and on. I know there is work in progress, but starting with CamGirl, something happened with the developer, he lost most if not all of his humor and charm, now he's last two games are just other grind fests boring things.
Maybe also Chloe should have been left as a side character. It's little new that she can offer, and have a new main character, a new girl or a new boy, why not. At least change her haircut.

Yan121

Sep 29, 2017
Chloe18, Chloe18 Vacation and Hanna's Boat Trip were masterpieces. Funny, sexy, kinky. But Chloe18 Camgirl and Chloe18 Back to Class are very disappointing compared to the first three of the series. Ridiculous grinding, renders are way worse, in most of them the girls look simply ugly, a big downgrade in quality, reused content. In Vacation there was to much grinding, also, but not that bad. Money in Back to Class are again ridiculously hard to make. Gory Hole was hilarious in Chloe18, in Back to Class it doesn't make any sense and doesn't make any money, same with the reused content in the case of RPG and Road Trip. Everything seems to be worse, the diner especially is not interesting at all. Not a lot to do at school either, her room actions again are way worse than the first game, and I can go on and on. I know there is work in progress, but starting with CamGirl, something happened with the developer, he lost most if not all of his humor and charm, now he's last two games are just other grind fests boring things.
Maybe also Chloe should have been left as a side character. It's little new that she can offer, and have a new main character, a new girl or a new boy, why not. At least change her haircut.

Join for Early Access at least so you could have an influence on game.
:p

Stingdave91

Oct 17, 2019
You have to interact with her at the beach during weekends to get friendship high enough for you to even talk to her during school hours
Then how do I interact with her at beach. She shows up but as soon as I put a bathing suite on she disappears and never get bubble for her

lightdemon

Nov 3, 2018
I totally disagree

Reactions: cataed and GDS

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Yeah mate worst graphics of all games here.
Totally agreed with you.

Screen_54.png
Screen_15.png
Screen_7.png Screen_32.png

adr5ian

Nov 5, 2019
Yeah mate worst graphics of all games here.
Totally agreed with you.
Well, I take that back. :) The thing is you that set the standards very high with the first two games and I know you can do way better. I even played Suddenly at a Party and even that one is very good.

Being a work in progress maybe a little bit of constructive criticism won't do any harm. Again, I am not comparing the game with other games of this type because it is better than most if not all, I am comparing it with your previous games which are incredible.
I played them all in a row in the last month or so and I could notice the changes made and the sudden change with the last one. The CamGirl it not even worth mentioning although the idea was brilliant.
First in the series was genius, and it was incredibly well balanced, second was almost as good, but introduced some grinding, money were harder to get. Most of the new girls looked amazing, though. Hanna's trip was very good as well, the scenes were very good.
Now, for this one, I'd like to offer some suggestions:
1. To decrease the grinding, the need to repeat the same things a crazy amount of time just to increase the friendship and corruption.
IMHO, the progress, beside money, should depend mostly on the stats like charm, smartness, fitness and slutiness and the dialogue choices. Like in the first game. So one thing should lead to another, not repeating the same thing over and over again till we have a (new) choice. I can understand a few interactions are needed for the friendship and corruption to increase, but that should be it.
Money are way too hard to make considering the rent, two meals a day and the price of things to buy.
2.To remove all the reused content like Road Trip and RPG. The RPG is a very good idea as long as it will be a different RPG, so new scenes. :) Or maybe the Road Trip could be with Annie and her boyfriend instead.
Maybe it is a matter of taste, but I also think clothing worked better like it was in the first games, glory hole again is a massive downgrade compared to the first game. Chloe's room also was better in the first game, the way Chloe was masturbating and how the landlord was finding her with the dildo in, was hilarious. :D I'm not saying to reuse those, it's just that a lot of things seem rushed and not that funny compared with the first games. In the first games, Chloe's thoughts and actions had logic and were incredibly sexy and funny. Again it is my opinion, but both Taylor and Amy are quite boring and less charming compared with Annie and Hanna.
I know criticism from an anonymous guy on the internet is not nice or worthy of attention, but really, I played some of the better games here and yours are in a whole different league. Close are Summertime Saga, but that takes forever to develop, and the abandoned Big Brother only for the amazing looking Alice and Lisa, otherwise an empty grind fest. I don't know how you do it, compared to the other developers, with so much content and humor, but obviously you are the best and deserve more recognition.

Last edited:
Reactions: capitanqueso
4.40 star(s) 17 Votes