Yan121

Sep 29, 2017
Seriously confused here. Read all the post, Googled for all the triggers, but cannot get the bike quest or the diner for Taylor. While waiting for Taylor there is no discuss option, only to finger her or leave for the diner. Tried both.
Bike ride with Taylor:
Call Taylor->Work out->Ride Bike
v39 release includes few "features" ;), one of them is that scenes in diner are not triggered properly.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Bike ride with Taylor:
Call Taylor->Work out->Ride Bike
v39 release includes few "features" ;), one of them is that scenes in diner are not triggered properly.
I havent touched any dinner scene

reiko123

Oct 23, 2019
I also have issues with triggering Taylor diner scenes:
Calling Taylor -> Hang out -> Waiting for Taylor - 3 options
For every option (and doing nothing to Taylor) I get the same result in the diner:
Otaku steals food -> only one option is displayed - chase Otaku -> after choosing that options Chloe says that it is a job for police to chase him

Last edited:

GizmoDuck

Aug 19, 2018
Tried to download the newest file from Mega and got this message:

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.

The account that created this link has been terminated due to multiple violations of our .

val_game

Jun 10, 2017
Hello, can someone please help me with a few a achievements? I'm getting nowhere with:
No romance in the back of the van
Romance is dead in the back of the van

Last edited:

Blue Eyes710

Oct 14, 2019
The MEGA-Link isn't existing anymore. Can someone make a new one for Chloe - back in Class, pleeeeeaaaaassssse. Thank you.

ms.martha.focker

May 28, 2019
You mean the game works when you lower your security settings to nothing at all to get your game to work. That's just pathetic.
It is actually much easier to make it work on macOS:

1) Create new folder 'C18' (name does not matter)
2) right click downloaded .app in finder and show contents
3) copy 'Contents' folder to new folder created in step 1
4) rename new folder from step 1 to C18.app
5) enjoy

Yan121

Sep 29, 2017
I havent touched any dinner scene
It seems to be problem with positioning (align) of decision text/graphics boxes.
ChloeTaylorFeature.png

It jumped from area of right side of screen and set on top of left corned.

ChloeOtakuFeature.png
I think both of decision boxes are at top of screen out of position. My suggestion, that animation scenes are not trigger is the time you click on box you click on both boxes, but animation needs time to redender, "Do nothing" option just skip to next step with no delay.

Reactions: GDS

Biggepac

Jun 28, 2018
does anyone know how to get past the police officer? i already unlocked the lingerie shop and started the strip club, but i have no idea how to get to the bar.

Reactions: Pantisocrat

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
It seems to be problem with positioning (align) of decision text/graphics boxes.
View attachment 448292

It jumped from area of right side of screen and set on top of left corned.

View attachment 448298
I think both of decision boxes are at top of screen out of position. My suggestion, that animation scenes are not trigger is the time you click on box you click on both boxes, but animation needs time to redender, "Do nothing" option just skip to next step with no delay.
Im using a new program that a dude here on F95 sold me for 25$ that was supposed to help me on my work and it was responsible to save the boxes positions, may be it gonna check

does anyone know how to get past the police officer? i already unlocked the lingerie shop and started the strip club, but i have no idea how to get to the bar.
only on new update,
there is a timer on my site for the next update

Biggepac

Jun 28, 2018
Im using a new program that a dude here on F95 sold me for 25$ that was supposed to help me on my work and it was responsible to save the boxes positions, may be it gonna check

only on new update,
much love, ty GDS

D

Deleted member 342259

Notepad ++ will always open and keep the file in a good way to read and it's free to download, but A heads-up a lot of people email me asking to edit the text, untill they see the game 15k lines of text and they give up

It's on the TO-FIX list already

for now its a feature
Hi GDS !
No, I keep translating your game into French.... :)

I'm crazy.... I know! I know! o_O

Reactions: GDS
D

Deleted member 342259

only on new update,
Unless I'm mistaken, just to be sure, lines 15531 to 15801 correspond to the bar?
Images + texts are in the game but I can't find a match, so if I understand, it will be actif in an update?

Thank !

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Unless I'm mistaken, just to be sure, lines 15531 to 15801 correspond to the bar?
Images + texts are in the game but I can't find a match, so if I understand, it will be actif in an update?

Thank !
yeap. may be some images and text form the next update already

The text for that part still full os shit, even by my standards

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes