Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
This game is way too grindy like the majority of games here...the same concepts of having a female character being slut of the year or male MC corrupting and getting as much pussy as possible...where's the balance for male and female protagonists as well as incorporating other known fetishes??
You want GDS to suck your dick too while they're at it?

I'm pretty sure Chloe18 was the first open-world game with a female-protagonist. It literally did what you're asking by breaking the mould and it created a new mould that you're asking it to itself break. That's not this game. C18 is just a bit of fun. Enjoy it.

Last edited:

JeffM80

Jun 21, 2017
and there is a fx for game not found on that same tutorial

the game works flawless on MAC , you just need to unblock it on your mac:

the game is not really loading, it's just waiting for the stars to reach to top of the game( when level up)
I planned to put a option to remove it, But I forgot
My bad. I miss windows.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017

* Chloe18 - Back To Class *
Traduction du jeu de GDS en Français
Nouvelle base sur la v3.9
Veuillez suivre ce lien vers le nouveau post pour acceder aux fichiers
Please follow this link to the new post to access the files​
What program did you use to extract the dialogue files? I've been meaning to go through the typoes and grammar weirdness, but I can't figure out how.

Rossi91abcd

Feb 19, 2018
v39 have some bugs, but the most important is that the schivment"han and the desert island"wont be unlocked after you see the scene...any tips??

Yan121

Sep 29, 2017
Sure - but where are the files? Notepad crashes opening data.win and Editra just shows blank space with both it and the main executable.
"game folder"\data\files\text.ini and text_cam.ini
text.ini contains game dialogues
text_cam.ini has in store cam show chat messages

Reactions: Pantisocrat

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Anyone figure out how to get the last 2 achievements for the Asian girl?

The hint says "Some nerds may have the hidden DVD somewhere all you have to do is play"

But I've played through the RPG game a few times and cant get any further with it or with talking to the other players

Thanks

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
GDS
Small bugs found in V39. Magical Dildo achievement and Hanna on the Island cannot be unlocked. Magical Dildo when doing it makes the game give infinite tips which is a weird bug
I was able to get the Magical Dildo achievement with no problems, you just need to choose the Magic outfit of coarse and then the collar thing, not the dildo.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Anyone figure out how to get the last 2 achievements for the Asian girl?

The hint says "Some nerds may have the hidden DVD somewhere all you have to do is play"

But I've played through the RPG game a few times and cant get any further with it or with talking to the other players

Thanks
Deliver pizza to them (3xtime?)- tease them - look at table - look movie at home

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Sure - but where are the files? Notepad crashes opening data.win and Editra just shows blank space with both it and the main executable.
Notepad ++ will always open and keep the file in a good way to read and it's free to download, but A heads-up a lot of people email me asking to edit the text, untill they see the game 15k lines of text and they give up

v39 have some bugs, but the most important is that the schivment"han and the desert island"wont be unlocked after you see the scene...any tips??
It's on the TO-FIX list already

for now its a feature

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes