JeffM80

Jun 21, 2017
The Mac version is broken. It just says it's damaged and to put it in the trash. I tried changing the name but it didn't help. Both MEGA and Nopy.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Two questions
-How do I unlock the new scenes with Ginger in the clothing shop (I imagine I have to increase friendship, but how)
-The strip tease unlocks right after that? If not, how then?

Little help my man GDS

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
The Mac version is broken. It just says it's damaged and to put it in the trash. I tried changing the name but it didn't help. Both MEGA and Nopy.
that's odd: I downloaded it this morning and it launched fine (didn't play it much, no time today)

JeffM80

Jun 21, 2017
that's odd: I downloaded it this morning and it launched fine (didn't play it much, no time today)
Hmm... I'll try downloading using Chrome.

Didn't help.

It says the file has been tampered with it since it was created.

Last edited:

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Just found the striptease location, nevermind the second question

Aaaand the ginger scenes are unlock as well..

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
Outfit 12 is still missing in her wardrobe. Does somebody knows what it is and how to get it or at least give me a hint?

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017

Outfit 12 is still missing in her wardrobe. Does somebody knows what it is and how to get it or at least give me a hint?
its the dominatrix clothes she gets with the trucker (AFTER stoping to pee)

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
How get "Han and desert Island"? She got fucked already there but no achievment.
And small bug when u decide not to play a RPG game, which can be ignored but it's present.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
I think that Tay achievs are also bugged on the menu. Some images are not showing when you click on some of them.

And I still can't find how to trigger the first tape of Kaoru. I think my game is bugged.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
OY GDS the loading shit is fucking cancer. I hope your patrons don't get that shit I feel sorry for them paying money for a game that's 50% a loading screen. It's after every damn click, it wasn't like this before man what the hell you doing?
It's not playable like this. We're supposed to be enjoying the game not getting angry at loading screens.
restarting the game fixes it somewhat, but I shouldnt have to do that every few in game days or so

Reactions: undefiniert

danman87

Mar 17, 2019
After a ton of updates you'd think the dev could get his game to simply work on MacOS. So many people are unable to play the game.

Reactions: JeffM80

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
So for all who do not know yet about clothes first go to backdor on club (next to danse club) and see the "?" bookmark, unlock scense and after that can go to lingerie shop will be unlock and can see all achievemnts. (2 hours playin i find that finally)

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
So for all who do not know yet about clothes first go to backdor on club (next to danse club) and see the "?" bookmark, unlock scense and after that can go to lingerie shop will be unlock and can see all achievemnts. (2 hours playin i find that finally)
i hope this help, my english is veeery bad, sorry

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
OY GDS the loading shit is fucking cancer. I hope your patrons don't get that shit I feel sorry for them paying money for a game that's 50% a loading screen. It's after every damn click, it wasn't like this before man what the hell you doing?
Absolutely. This is insane sh*t. There's no fun to that.

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes