adr5ian

Nov 5, 2019
GDS
I did play a little bit more and I can see the high quality work is there, Considering it is a work in progress there is a high chance to reach the level of the first game.
I see compared to Vacation, the RPG has another episode, but I still think it was a bad idea to reuse the part from Vacation although probably some players thought it was not completed there. Maybe you can think about adding the second RPG episode to Vacation as an update, so the work won't be lost and just make another RPG for Chloe BTC, although I know it will put too much on your plate.
Also I still think that removing the reused content from the Road Trip will be a good idea. Make Chloe BTC a completely new game, just like your previous works. Keep the basement, but just move it to the Vacation Park, somewhere, because it belonged to Hanna's father so will make some sort of sense. That park can definitely be reused as a location, it was a cool one.
Another suggestion: this time some things don't make sense as much as in the first game, so this leads to unwanted grind, maybe you can add some Chloe thoughts on screen as hints about the results of a choice or another or about the next steps.
And, in the end, Chloe kinda did everything in the previous games, I still think all this work should have been done with a different character, a brand new one.

TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
I disagree about this game being inferior to Chloe18 and Back to Class, the options and game play are head and shoulders above most games. Only thing I could maybe whinge about is it seems the slut meter drops off annoyingly fast compared to the previous games, and it is difficult to keep it so high....but that's a tiny moan, all things considered, this is the best game out. I am looking forward to the gamers Dungeons and Dragons group content getting expanded in future.

People talking about v37 as latest, but I appear to have v39? Btw, I see the gaming nerds seem to be back that were in Chloe18, but I don't see a scooter destination to the pizza delivery like there was in Chloe18?

Also, on some of the scenes, the picture has a narrow overlap at the top, showing part of another picture or something, it's clearly a graphics glitch, but is occuring on my new PC, aswell, and only on certain pics?

Aug 21, 2018
i try other more recent version of the game and always the same situation... i don't find how begin to interact with amy !?? HELP

and i have other problem with taylor. how begin to corrupt her ? i have 34 in friendship... but 0 ... in older version you only have to speak with in training sessions ...

adr5ian

Nov 5, 2019
the options and game play are head and shoulders above most games
I agree, but not as good yet as the previous games that are either way better like the first two games in the series or more polished and balanced as the first three (including Hanna's trip). But it is a work in progress.

but I don't see a scooter destination to the pizza delivery like there was in Chloe18?
You have to increase the friendship with Pizza Girl, that means a lot of grind and then talk with her at the store, buy some underwear and then go to the store again to deliver pizza.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I agree, but not as good yet as the previous games that are either way better like the first two games in the series or more polished and balanced as the first three (including Hanna's trip). But it is a work in progress.

You have to increase the friendship with Pizza Girl, that means a lot of grind and then talk with her at the store, buy some underwear and then go to the store again to deliver pizza.
do the scenes on school with pizza and you will already have all the stats needed or the beach
Pizza girl: School > Janitor closed > Beach or delivery

if you want to unlock the last first you will have a hard time

If you try to access advanced content in early game you will always have to grind,
the game have 209 animations/sex
if som some scenes will be tagged to another older stuff.

You cant expect to be able to unlock all 209 possible sex outcomes early game.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
do the scenes on school with pizza and you will already have all the stats needed or the beach
Pizza girl: School > Janitor closed > Beach or delivery

if you want to unlock the last first you will have a hard time

If you try to access advanced content in early game you will always have to grind,
the game have 209 animations/sex
if som some scenes will be tagged to another older stuff.

You cant expect to be able to unlock all 209 possible sex outcomes early game.
Not to be a dick especially as i support you but technically you can. A little bit of save editing and you can pretty much max out all stats and unlock everything minute you start.
Anyone who grinds on any game is in my opinion a moron especially a game of this size.
Only thing that i had to work to unlock options for was the changing room scenes and that was due to me being a retard. Eventually gave up and spent ages save editing when i figured out what to change in there lol

Baasje1998

Dec 3, 2018
I want to pay it but when i am trying to open the application, it says the file is damaged, can someone help me? ps: i have Mac

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Is this game anything close to completion? I loved the first one, but I'd really love to play this sequel only once, from beginning to end.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
This is a really nice game besides the tedious grind sometimes.
I wish they’d let you have more sex with the girls though.

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes