GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
All and all I liked the game but I do have a question, if this all happens after the other games... why does she start as a prude again? Shouldn't she start at max slut? To be fair I only played the first one where you ruin your rep.
she ends up the first one a a slut,

run off on the secodon so people can forgot how much slut she was

o the last she is back tryingnot to be a slut

Reactions: Bobber Tail

Windian

Jul 8, 2018
I had v37 for Android and whenever i try to update it with that v40.1 it says download failed... I have 8gb free space.

Measured

Mar 12, 2018
Anyone else struggling with the following in the Night Club?
  1. Annie Loves Cunt Beer
  2. Why Annie Likes The Bathroom
Great that I have been able to FINALLY clear the following though.... :)
  1. A Different Place To Work Out IV (Beach Part 2)
I am going to start trying to clear out the "Cam Girl" Tasks as well - only 10 to go, so a bit of a grind..... ;):cool:
  1. Eating a Banana Live
  2. Hitachi Torture
  3. DVA vs Dildo
  4. DVA vs Dildo Part II
  5. DVA vs Hitachi
  6. DVA vs Anal Beads
  7. Fake Cum
  8. Making A Dildo Disappear
  9. Magical Dildo
  10. The Bunny Having Some Fun
If I get all of the above 12 tasks cleared, I will be 100% up to date.... :cool:(y):love::cool:(y)

Thank you GDS for a great game! (y):love:

• Love
Reactions: Drussler

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
Anyone else struggling with the following in the Night Club?
  1. Annie Loves Cunt Beer
  2. Why Annie Likes The Bathroom
Great that I have been able to FINALLY clear the following though.... :)
  1. A Different Place To Work Out IV (Beach Part 2)
I am going to start trying to clear out the "Cam Girl" Tasks as well - only 10 to go, so a bit of a grind..... ;):cool:
  1. Eating a Banana Live
  2. Hitachi Torture
  3. DVA vs Dildo
  4. DVA vs Dildo Part II
  5. DVA vs Hitachi
  6. DVA vs Anal Beads
  7. Fake Cum
  8. Making A Dildo Disappear
  9. Magical Dildo
  10. The Bunny Having Some Fun
If I get all of the above 12 tasks cleared, I will be 100% up to date.... :cool:(y):love::cool:(y)

Thank you GDS for a great game! (y):love:
Good luck (y):D

Reactions: Measured

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Having played the game a bit, I do wish there was some more choices in some of the sex scenes. For example the glory hole lets you do pretty much anything. I wish that level of choice as in a lot of the other sex scenes like meeting the boys in the locker and getting to pick exactly the kind of sex you have. That is the one thing I would like to see added to the game at some point.

Ronny118

Dec 26, 2018
Here is my save folder with all achievements unlocked. Place it in your C:\Users\Primary\AppData\Local folder.
I edited my save files to find what stuff does so if something breaks in game sorry.

Enjoy!
Does somebody know where the Android saves are stored?

Measured

Mar 12, 2018
Guys, please tell me how and where to do yoga, and how to make friends with Hanna? ty
For Yoga, you need to have high enough friendship level with Taylor
Then call her from Chloe's apartment (click on phone top left on the apartment screen) - choose work out with Taylor, then choose Yoga....

For Hanna, you need to keep talking to her in class....

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
For Yoga, you need to have high enough friendship level with Taylor
Then call her from Chloe's apartment (click on phone top left on the apartment screen) - choose work out with Taylor, then choose Yoga....

For Hanna, you need to keep talking to her in class....
But what is that level? Or combination of levels?
Hanna still hasn't registered a single point of friendship after talking with her 3 days a week for weeks.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Why i can wear sexy school outfit? It say *Back to pijama*. Go to the school in casual outfit...
I think the outfits are just about which perk you want to activate that day, I don't think they're actually functional. Chloe's always wearing whatever she needs to be wherever you go, anyway.

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
Guys, anyone knowns how to get into nightclub?
Travel with your bicycle to downtown, go left and click on the ? at the door of the Lookout-Club. Now the dialogue with the police-bouncer is different and you have the option to get into the club (or not).

Last edited:

cataed

Mar 15, 2018
Hey, I've got a question. Does skipping seen texts work for anyone after restarting the game?
This really keeps me from playing at the moment because I dont want to leftclick trough all the scenes again and again (which I partly have to to find unseen scenes).

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Hey, I've got a question. Does skipping seen texts work for anyone after restarting the game?
This really keeps me from playing at the moment because I dont want to leftclick trough all the scenes again and again (which I partly have to to find unseen scenes).
You need to have played the scene once already that load.

Yan121

Sep 29, 2017
Skipping text, lol. The we have all the lame questions how to do that.. , where can i find..., or how to enter to bathroom etc...

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes