cataed

Mar 15, 2018
You need to have played the scene once already that load.
Skipping text, lol. The we have all the lame questions how to do that.. , where can i find..., or how to enter to bathroom etc...
I'm sorry, maybe I didnt explain correctly.
I was talking about scenens I saw already. I can skip them by holding right click when I've seen them during a session.
After restarting the game however, I can't skip scenes by holding right-click anymore and have to click through them again.

I dont want to skip any text I didnt read already. I just dont want to have to click 1000s of times through the scenes I already know.

And if I recall correctly, I did work in all the previous Chloe18 games, which is why I asked the question in the first place.

According to your answers, it does work for you however...

shaggzy

Sep 23, 2017
how do you start quest 4 with taylor the walkthrough says i need to do this before i proceed. last thing to happen with taylor was she fucked all the guys in the shower

cyan-000

Jun 30, 2019
I am trying to update the android version from v39 to v40.1 but I keep getting "app not installed"
I have about 12GB of free storage and I would really like to keep my progress.
Any ideas on how to do that?

Reactions: Windian

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
guys, i need help with something, i can't talk to Amy, what do i need to do ?
i can click on her in the classroom but chloe say she should talk to her in the hallway, but in the hallway, i can't click on Amy, there's no option to do it, does someone know what to do ?

XGamer

Mar 13, 2018
I´ve encountered a bug and cannot figure out how to unlock my last unlocked achievment:

Bug:

making Taylor into a slut Backfired I

The in-game transition between the still picture and sex animation doesn`t work.
After you choose to go down the stairs the image of Chloe standing on the stairs talking to the guy doesn`t fade to black.
The sex-music kicks in, you can read the dialogues and you get the achiement though.
Hence I was at least able to watch the scene via the Achievement menu in hindsight.

Unlockable Achievment:

Beach workout II

Here`s what the walkthrough says:
(“After beach workout I”) work out again clear the beach and accept the payment option
(After learning about the path around the rocks)

I let Chloe put on the basic one-piece and chose the following approach

.) work-out
.) clear the beach
.) work-out

then I have 3 options:

.) Chloe felt an urge to do stuff in public >>> just repeats Beach workout I sequence
.) Only if the beach wasn`t so full >>> Chloe goes around the rocks with the guys which only lets me repeat the A different place to workout & Protein Shake sequences
.) Chloe didnt feel like it >>> obviously not a valid option...

Can anyone please tell me how to unlock the Beach workout II achievement ?

LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018
Unlockable Achievment:

Beach workout II

Here`s what the walkthrough says:
(“After beach workout I”) work out again clear the beach and accept the payment option
(After learning about the path around the rocks)

I let Chloe put on the basic one-piece and chose the following approach

.) work-out
.) clear the beach
.) work-out

then I have 3 options:

.) Chloe felt an urge to do stuff in public >>> just repeats Beach workout I sequence
.) Only if the beach wasn`t so full >>> Chloe goes around the rocks with the guys which only lets me repeat the A different place to workout & Protein Shake sequences
.) Chloe didnt feel like it >>> obviously not a valid option...

Can anyone please tell me how to unlock the Beach workout II achievement ?
Did you try the beach workout with the sports bikini already?

Reactions: XGamer

Windian

Jul 8, 2018
I am trying to update the android version from v39 to v40.1 but I keep getting "app not installed"
I have about 12GB of free storage and I would really like to keep my progress.
Any ideas on how to do that?
Same problem... Still nobody answered :/

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
I know I insist about it (and I seem to be the only one who had this problem) but I don't have to option to talk to Amy, like there's just no button to click on (except ths one in class that say "speak to her in the hallway") and I don't find any way to speak to her otherwise, the walkthrough doesn't help (it seem to assume that you can freely speak to her) and it make me miss quite a lot of beach content :-/

nawaz

Dec 18, 2017
when ever i select pantyless school uniform it comes with a msg that back to pajamas
how to go school with pantyless school uniform ?

Measured

Mar 12, 2018
when ever i select pantyless school uniform it comes with a msg that back to pajamas
how to go school with pantyless school uniform ?
Take a bath, then select the new option to look in the mirror, then choose the top option of don't be late - Chloe will forget to wear in her rush to get to school.... :cool:

ItsCheery

Dec 12, 2018
guys, i need help with something, i can't talk to Amy, what do i need to do ?
i can click on her in the classroom but chloe say she should talk to her in the hallway, but in the hallway, i can't click on Amy, there's no option to do it, does someone know what to do ?
I think you need to get your Smart stat up before she will talk to you.

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes