Callidia

Nov 22, 2018
I can't seem to download the walkthrough. Mega just says "No content" when it tries to download, and I get no file.

sucker_cro

Dec 9, 2019
Hm, I'm a little bit stuck. I completed all achievements, Taylor got fucked in all possible ways after running with Chloe, but how do I unlock the next step in the story? What are the requirements?

Unbenannt.png

Thx in advance.

freddy4hope

Oct 18, 2018
Guys is the game without full screen mode? I wonder also about the previous version Chloe 18...aslo by supporting the creator on Patreon, will I get a full screen mode version? Thanks

Jun 17, 2017
Is it okay to play this game without playing prequels?
Well, you can, story isnt that much that you wont understand without playing prequels, butI would suggest atleast playing Chloe18 and Hannah's Boat Trip first. Chloe's Vacation and Chloe Camgirl are sort of already in this game so you can skip those

Wickedman

Jul 8, 2019
Apc file more than 2.08 gb. When you install the game on Android is constantly crash and restart the phone. Model xiaomi mi5s plus (6/128) has 3 GB of RAM and 40 GB of internal memory. If someone has such a problem and there is a solution-please let me know how to install the application

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes