cavaemon

May 29, 2018
im gonna go out on a limb and ask, is there any planned impreg/preg genre coming or already in game? I figure that a game that looks like this would have it and if not please add it since I and others would be fine with that :) everything else is cool but I think that genre is missing here...

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
So is the english patch already applied to this update or do i need the fix that's listed below? Not really clear if it's for the new version or not.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
is there a way to avoid all dick's and go for f/f only ?
Possibly, but it'd be difficult without knowing what to do. It's very easy to make a wrong choice and get Chloe raped. But as far as I can remember, I don't think any sex scene is mandatory, per say. There are event chains where you go through steps/stages, so you could avoid the ones with men in them. Girls sometimes bring their boyfriends into the action in some, so be wary no matter how lesbian a path seems. You can probably get by making the right choices and ducking out if a boy gets involved in the third stage of an event, for example.

Again, might be a good idea to look at an unlocked gallery or guide if there is one. That way you can keep it all lesbian. Just don't follow that story anymore if men get involved. As far as I remember, in new updates it won't prevent you from seeing the new stuff if you chose not to complete everything. It's all new event chains, prerequisites are usually items or outfits you can buy.

Last edited:
Reactions: SecretDesire

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Possibly, but it'd be difficult without knowing what to do. It's very easy to make a wrong choice and get Chloe raped. But as far as I can remember, I don't think any sex scene is mandatory, per say. There are event chains where you go through steps/stages, so you could avoid the ones with men in them. Girls sometimes bring their boyfriends into the action in some, so be wary no matter how lesbian a path seems. You can probably get by making the right choices and ducking out if a boy gets involved in the third stage of an event, for example.

Again, might be a good idea to look at an unlocked gallery or guide if there is one. That way you can keep it all lesbian. Just don't follow that story anymore if men get involved. As far as I remember, in new updates it won't prevent you from seeing the new stuff if you chose not to complete everything. It's all new event chains, prerequisites are usually items or outfits you can buy.
ty for your answer but i gues ill pas this one

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
so this is essentially getting turned into the Smash Bros. Ultimate of the Chloe series, everything in one.

Deadman23

Mar 6, 2018
Why isn't the android version updated? It says version 14. I would an apk of this new holiday update please. if possible. svs has it but its 2.43GB for apk. I want to download the new update on f95zone. Cause you have better links. Especially workupload. so please update the android version with links. Thx. I download most of the game from this site. I'm grateful to f95zone.

Deadman23

Mar 6, 2018
Please update android version. I want to play and download the holiday apk. But their is none for android on this site. Just an old version 14. Please give me a link for the updated holiday for android.

• Angry
Reactions: blackmagic616
4.40 star(s) 17 Votes